Yeahhhhhhh my new coffer

THAT IS GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BAG!! i love it!!!

also, CONGRATS on being an auntie too! =) =)

where did you find this coffer?? and is it sold out and so hard to find as alot of miu miu bags i've noticed? LOL...

Thank you so much for the double congrats!!:yahoo:

I purchased this in Canada. As a matter of fact at the end of July I had seen the fumo coffer and tried it on, but even though I liked it, I was not sure if it was for me, plus I was getting ready for another trip back to Mexico and I had wanted more of a travel bag so this is when I got the neverful GM. At this time they had 5 of the fumo coffers so I asked my SA to call me if it should get to where they were being plucked up fast so I could have another look at one. So when I got back from my trip,I phoned and asked about it and she told me that there was only one and it was on hold for another woman. Now at this point I could have got all mad cause she hadn't phoned me first to warn me, but I figured if the other woman wants it, go ahead, congrats to her.But later my SA called and said the coffer was on hold for me instead, lol funny hey.Now the only trouble was getting into the store to have another look, I had been down sick practically since I had got back home and it developed into a bad cough(pardon the pun)So finally yesterday I mentioned to get down and look at him and another B bag that was on hold for me too.Blah blah blah....sorry to go on and the rest is history.The color is really what captured me, it is so different...seems to be a mix of mauve - brown & grey with a nice delicate sheen to him, quite beautiful IMO and does make it look not so flat color, like maybe the lambskin ones (no offense) but for me I think the leather on these new ones is better suited for me and my lifestyle. And by the way for everybody's information.....THIS BAG IS FAIRLY HEAVY TO START OUT WITH,:wtf: ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO CARRY IT MESSENGER STYLE. THE WEIGHT BALANCES OUT BETTER IF YOU USE THE LONGER STRAP AND CARRY IT ON YOUR SHOULDER OR BY USING THE BRAIDED HANDLE ON YOUR SHOULDER. HOPE THIS HELPS:heart:

Congrats to your bestfriend and YOUR NEW COFFER :woohoo:

Boy, she is beautiful........ :drool:
What color is she? Astro or Graphite? I can't tell :shrugs:

And your Amarena is looking beautiful as ever!!!!! Enjoy your new Miu Miu and don't forget about the bow now :okay:

Thanks annaversary!!:heart: Yes double congrats, whoo hoo she's gonna have a baby, I am so happy for them.
Yes my new baby is Fumo, a mix between mauve/brown/grey....I'm calling him "SMOKEY MAUVE" SMOKEY for short, what do you think?
My daughter miss Amarena bow and my new son Mr. Smokey coffer:nuts:
Oh just for a bit of interest, the longer strap on smokey boy, lol, does not have a seam in it, you know just one piece of leather used for it.

BTW anaversary, I think awhile back I had seen the graphite coffer and from my memory it looked to be more of a dark grey with that same beautiful sheen to the leather like my boy:heart:

Royalhyness! I love you FUMO coffer. I thought your new Miu Miu was a bow in another color but this coffer totally rocks! I would love to have a coffer someday. Oh stop it, Micah (speaking to myself). Hehe!

Enjoy you new bag! :yahoo:

Oh xxmicahxx thank you so much. Always nice when others appreciate your taste in color and style choice isn't it?
No I think that I am a one bow woman,;), lol...mine is lovely and I think she will be a one of kind in my family (gift from hubby)
Till you get your coffer you can keep looking at photos of mine and a few other members that own one too.
I do think though that I am the first to own/post my fumo coffer here. unless someone is holding out on us:P
Thanks again for letting me share:heart:

P.S. my beautiful cat shares your namesake with you, I named him Micah (Micah-Blue is his full name) a little over 15 years ago. The name was not used much, a little more nowadays though. Spelling is the same too?

I love your Coffer so so so much!!! I wanted this very Fumo Coffer but it sold before I could buy it, it looks absolutely amazing!!! I did get the Zaffiro Coffer and I love it but seeing your Fumo - I want it too! And congratulations on being a new auntie!:yahoo: Yay!

Gatsby thank you for your sweet words and well wishes!:heart:
Wow a coffer in Zaffiro..beauty....I have just seen that color in real life on a bow, but I have seen it on a coffer in photos and I much prefer it on the coffer! Very striking:heart: Did you post photos of yours?
Well you never know you might find another fumo, and until you do your welcome to visit pictures of mine;)

your coffer rocks!!!!!!!! I got the one in zaffiro this past week and I am soooo in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, your are right, it's heavy but I've been wanting one for the past year and a half and it's worth it!! I am happy for us coffer owners! :yahoo:

wowww, congratulations!! HE is amazingly sexyyy loll
did you happen to get it at holts?
anyways theres no more coffers at the holts i go to=( even if there was one cant afford it yet. HOpefully there will be one in december when i save enuf ^^. if there isnt my eye is on balenciaga shw part time sapphire.
Id liek to see more modelling pics if possible =D

your coffer rocks!!!!!!!! I got the one in zaffiro this past week and I am soooo in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, your are right, it's heavy but I've been wanting one for the past year and a half and it's worth it!! I am happy for us coffer owners! :yahoo:

Oh butterfly Congratulations to you on getting yours. Did you post photos?
About it being heavy, I think I need to find some chic rockin wallet in cloth so it will help with the weight issue.Don't want bigger biceps then hubbies:roflmfao:
Too bad coffers are so pricy cause zaffiro would be a color that I would also love to have:heart:
Enjoy yours!!

wowww, congratulations!! HE is amazingly sexyyy loll
did you happen to get it at holts?
anyways theres no more coffers at the holts i go to=( even if there was one cant afford it yet. HOpefully there will be one in december when i save enuf ^^. if there isnt my eye is on balenciaga shw part time sapphire.
Id liek to see more modelling pics if possible =D

Hi and thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.
As a matter of fact yes on holt's...they had a total of five and I know that mine was number 5. Previously I had a chance at getting number one, but I was unsure at that time.
Oh I seen a part time sapphire yesterday but it was in the GGH not the GSH. I think it would have been more gorgy in the giant silver hardware.That dark blue with silver....very nice. I also picked a little something up in a B bag but have not posted him yet.....beautiful leather on him and that is what got my attention a week ago and then later I phoned and had them put him on hold for me, this way when I went in for Mr. Fumo Coffer I could also see B bag again... she took him out of the sleeper and yes you guessed it POW I was hit with the LEATHER LOVE...look for my post over there later if you like.
Kinda hard for me to get any modeling pics right now, can't promise but I will try to in a bit. I know that one I posted was not that great.:heart:

wow. i have been eyeing the coffer for awhile, and im planning to get the coffer in black nappa. can i ask the size of this fumo coffer you bought? its really pretty and im excited to get my own. thanks

Hi and I am excited for you too!:heart: As far as the size, I am not sure what mine is called, on the card that comes with it, it has TU for the size. Maybe one of the other ladies that know more about the coffers can offer their advise, sorry.Good luck with getting yours.

wow fumo coffer looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it looks great on you!!! CONGRATS!!!

i have yet to see a fumo irl but ive seen graphite.. and in your pics the coffer looks graphite too!! such a darling.. you are all ready for Fall!!

Awe thanks so much dollymixer you are very sweet to say so.:heart:
The graphite from memory is a shimmering darker grey color I think. I would describe my guy as shimmering mauve/brown/grey mix.I call it smokey mauve.
And yes I am all ready for fall:nuts: Do you own one or are thinking of getting one in the future?

Oh xxmicahxx thank you so much. Always nice when others appreciate your taste in color and style choice isn't it?
No I think that I am a one bow woman,;), lol...mine is lovely and I think she will be a one of kind in my family (gift from hubby)
Till you get your coffer you can keep looking at photos of mine and a few other members that own one too.
I do think though that I am the first to own/post my fumo coffer here. unless someone is holding out on us:P
Thanks again for letting me share:heart:

P.S. my beautiful cat shares your namesake with you, I named him Micah (Micah-Blue is his full name) a little over 15 years ago. The name was not used much, a little more nowadays though. Spelling is the same too?

Oh definitely. Until I get a coffer I can call my own, I will be living vicariously through you. Me too, I am a one bow woman because my funds tell me so. LOL! Amarena is indeed lovely and I hope you're enjoying both you Miu Miu bags.

Yes, spelling is the same! That's just my nickname though. I started using that name 5 years ago when I read the bible and I saw the "Micah" name which was supposedly for a male but I liked it and I am really bothered with how my real name is spelled and pronounce by many. My REAL name is Mickahyla Sophia. That is one heck of a spelling, isn't it? Oooh! I wanna see you cat!

OMG..this bag...:drool::drool::drool:I must have it!!!! I absolutely *LOVE* your new Fumo Coffer, royalhyness. Your Miu Miu family is soo beautiful, and now I need to get myself an Amarena Bow Satchel and Fumo Coffer, too! Where did you find the Fumo, by the way? I have never seen it!

Congrats:woohoo:

Awe wow you are so excited that I am getting all excited allover again:nuts::yahoo::woohoo: I know isn't he gorgeous! He is Canadian, seen him at the end of July for the first time, just wasn't ready to bring him home with me at that time, lol.
Hey don't you own a zaffiro coffer? My mui mui family, a daughter and a son, yeahhhhhhhhh.
Thanks for looking and your well wishes:heart: