Yayy, i added three new additions to my family - pics

:yahoo: WOW nanaz all are gorgeous!!! Great choices and the leather looks fabulous. The White is really pretty. I would love to see pictures of you wearing that. I don't think I have seen any pictures of girls wearing it. It looks like a nice size. Enjoy and by the way, the sliver will look great on your black bag.:smile:

:yahoo: WOW nanaz all are gorgeous!!! Great choices and the leather looks fabulous. The White is really pretty. I would love to see pictures of you wearing that. I don't think I have seen any pictures of girls wearing it. It looks like a nice size. Enjoy and by the way, the sliver will look great on your black bag.:smile:
Thanks powder, the Mini Bowling in White is really cute. You should try it:yes: and i am sure it will look beautiful on you (specially with your pretty Blond hair). :heart:
Now, only if i could find my Silver City.:sweatdrop:

Where do you guys buy all your beautiful Bbags? The Day looks very lovely!!

I used to buy from AlohaRag.com in Honolulu but they don't sell Balenciagas anymore! I'm so bummed!
Well, I usually get them from NM, Saks, Barney's, BalNY, and of course ebay. I am sure you can still order from AlohaRag. I know some girls here have done it.:love: