Yayy, i added three new additions to my family - pics

Thanks every one for all your lovely comments.:heart:
I am highly recommanding the Mini Bowling (only in Black/White) for those of you who haven't tried it yet. It is the best size ever. :yes:
Fendi girl - I agree with Deco, you are hilarious and always make me smile.:P

Congratulations:yahoo:

Beautiful new additions!

I am really loving the mini bowling, especially after seeing yours in white.

I was thinking of a black mini bowling, or perhaps Grenat if they are still around.

Ladies thanks again for all your comments.:heart:
tiramisu - i love your kitties and i hope you find your 05 Rouge too because the color is TDF:drool: . It is even better than the 05 Bordeaux that i loved so much.:yes:
Siri and Moonlight - Both of you gals need to try this style. I never thought i would like it till i tried it on and i felt so comfortable with the size.:yes:
For those of you who asked for the modeling pics of the mini bowling i will try to do it some time today or tomorrow and post it in another thread.:smile:

:yahoo: I'm soooo excited for you Nanaz!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: You have been busy for sure~ may explain why I haven't heard from you in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

White is HOT!!!!!!!!!:heart: I love the Bowling so much! OMG~ the rouge '05 is one of my dream colors~ I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: I never saw the boobie in silver!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!!!

Your collection rocks!!!!!!!!!! It's PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :love: :heart:

ZAC - I was wondering where you were? I missed you.:heart:
You need to try the mini bowling i am serious.:yes: It is so cute but i know you like big bags though. The silver Boobie (ahhhhh) it is so cute. :drool: Now i am hoping to find a Silver City or First.:yahoo:

Thanks every one for all your lovely comments.:heart:
I am highly recommanding the Mini Bowling (only in Black/White) for those of you who haven't tried it yet. It is the best size ever. :yes:
Fendi girl - I agree with Deco, you are hilarious and always make me smile.:P

Why only in black or white?

ZAC - I was wondering where you were? I missed you.:heart:
You need to try the mini bowling i am serious.:yes: It is so cute but i know you like big bags though. The silver Boobie (ahhhhh) it is so cute. :drool: Now i am hoping to find a Silver City or First.:yahoo:

I had the large bowling in rouge vif and eventually sold it! The bag was GREAT but the color was too loud for me on such a big bag. I loved everything about the bag though! One day I shall get another. I do LOVE rouge vif but I am a "scardy cat" to carry a big bag in a loud color!:shame: