Yachtmaster vs Submariner

Which watch should i get

• TT RG Yachtmaster Chocolate Dial 40

• Starbucks Subarminer

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
What!! I love the diamond Roman numerals too. I prefer them over the sticks most of the time. I found the all silver so striking. I was torn between that and rose gold but the ss just looked better on me.
The sticks to me read a little more masculine. I almost purchased your DJ but in the end I decided I had enough silver / slate SS watches and it would have been a bit redundant in my collection. But it is gorgeous :smile:

• Insightful
Reactions: gainzilla
That is gorgeous! Looks amazing on you. What size is it?
It's 36mm. I'm consistently a "unisex" size watch gal. I wouldn't say no to a green and black gmt though. The green submariner was too bulky. rg presidential > rg yachtmaster (chocolate dial) > rg tt datejust (chocolate dial).

The sticks to me read a little more masculine. I almost purchased your DJ but in the end I decided I had enough silver / slate SS watches and it would have been a bit redundant in my collection. But it is gorgeous :smile:
That's fair. You already have a beautiful platinum yachtmaster. I love the pave vi and ix because I'm immature. I think the chocolate dial should be shinier (maybe rose?) and in roman numerals.

Last edited:
Reactions: sleepydoc.
It's 36mm. I'm consistently a "unisex" size watch gal. I wouldn't say no to a green and black gmt though. The green submariner was too bulky, and I think the rg yachtmaster fits me better if it was a rose gold datejust or gasp, a rose gold presidential.

That's fair. You already have a beautiful platinum yachtmaster. I love the pave xi and ix because I'm immature. I think the chocolate dial should be shinier (maybe rose?) and in roman numerals.
Thanks! I don't think the pave VI and IX are immature. They are beautiful! I agree about the chocolate dial - the sundust dial colour is my absolute fav but for now it is only on the larger watches in the catalogue. It would be gorgeous on a 36 DJ !

• Thanks
Reactions: gainzilla
I didn't know the panthere could go up to 30k+
This vintage one looks really nice.
You're onto something. After trying on the TT RG datejust in person, I couldn't get myself to like it despite rose gold being my metal of choice. I think it's because I don't like how thin the bezel looks in person. At least watch parts blend together with solid colors. A secondhand solid rose gold panthere or presidential is in my far off future.

Reactions: hammerofdawn
Swatches are great, I'm trying to land another moonswatch.
My swatch amongst the gang. I’m guilty as charged for sticking with stainless steel. No two tone unless it’s solid gold. Husband wanted his seadweller in the crew too.

Attachments

• IMG_3897.jpeg
    IMG_3897.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3899.jpeg
    IMG_3899.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 23
Classic collection! You can always add color if you want by changing the straps which dramatically changes the look of watches.

I was able to add the Mercury Moonswatch thanks to my sister picking one up at the swatch store. Also, this is me wearing a swatch before everyone here lol (the swatch on the right is not the original one, found the same model on ebay later).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 10.29.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 10.29.15 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 15
Classic collection! You can always add color if you want by changing the straps which dramatically changes the look of watches.

I was able to add the Mercury Moonswatch thanks to my sister picking one up at the swatch store. Also, this is me wearing a swatch before everyone here lol (the swatch on the right is not the original one, found the same model on ebay later).
So cute in the cherry blossoms! I've already ordered a green alligator strap. I might add a blue one too.

Reactions: hammerofdawn