wow!!! what a nervy person made me so heated!!!!

HAHA, this is hilarious! Send the bag, OK?
I'd love to get an email like that - I could think of several great responses. I think the listing fee should have been worth the entertainment! :smile:

I had a teenage kid once who did the same with a Bal weekender I had for sale for $1500. "Please sell me this bag for $500 because I can't afford it but I love B bags." But this was in crazy kid text message language. I laughed and wrote him back "sorry, but no." That is wild: that yours wanted you to send the bag before she sent the money???

OK, to be serious for a minute, this happened in reverse to me. Here is what is happening: someone hijacked someone's good feedback account and now want to buy your item asap, a high quality item. They want to pay very soon paypal. And then bc the CC is stolen, the CC holder disputes. I know this because someone hijacked my account, and when I finally got back in and read the crazy messages they sent, they were just like this, almost not English excited gibberish.

If I were you, I'd report it to Ebay as a possible hijack. The person probably doesn't even know their account is hijacked yet until they try to log back in and cant bc the password is changed.

This is probably not someone seriously wanting the bag first, but someone who's English skills are lacking, and who is trying to get the bag and then dispute the charge. If you correspond with them, I'm sure they will agree to pay you first, and your full asking price. They don't care bc it isn't their money. The CC is stolen. So is the feedback and account. It actually isn't even funny, its just sad that ebay has come to this, bc it is very common...:cursing: