wow!!! what a nervy person made me so heated!!!!

mustlovecatz

Mar 6, 2008
Im selling a very expensive bag, and I get a messege from a person saying...

"hello please send me this bag and sell me this bag ok??? i send you when i have the bag us600 ok???but please send me the bag to me and when i have it then i send you the money!!!!please write back:smile: Thanks"

HOW F'N NERVRY!!!!!!!!!! :wtf: like really WHO does this? i told them they were out of the mind..

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

SuperChica111

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Mar 25, 2008
In. Why? See!
Sounds like:

A) someone who doesn't really know about the Ebay system & doesn't sound like English is their 1st language

B) someone just trying to see how far they can get away with trying to scam someone

It's kind of funny though :upsidedown:

lvgodiva

O.G.
Jan 7, 2007
OHHH :shocked: Sounding like she's trying to scam you, right?

I prefer not to respond her. Just affraid if she's a hacker or scammer even just newbie but trouble maker.

mustlovecatz

Mar 6, 2008
she had like 177 feedback 99.2% positive! so it not like she was a newbie....i cant believe some people would DARE to ask me to send the bag without being paid LOL i must be NUTS to do that. :nuts:

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
^^ OH NO!! It's wasn't a newbie??? WTH? I really can't imagine that's worked for her with anyone else!! I'm sorry, that is crappy!

lvgodiva

O.G.
Jan 7, 2007
orry my cat ate it..hee hee

LOL, I like your idea, Moi :lol:

I also don't like she use too many symbol "???" and "!!!"

Just ignore her.

rogicoco

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
:wtf:

I'd be like "hi please send me your money and give me your money ok??? i say to u when i have the $600 usd thank u ok? but please send the money to me and when i have it i send u a thanks please don't write back ok thanks!"
this is a perfect response:tup: