Wow ! Ashley Judd

I always thought she was a natural beauty and that she would age gracefully. Without fillers or plastic surgery. Why, oh why :girlsigh:

I hope she doesn't go overboard like her mother.

I never, ever thought Ashley would follow in her mother's footsteps in terms of the fake look and she's doing exactly that. I'm so surprised, especially considering she faded from the hollywood life for so many years to focus on her humanitarian work, I just didn't see her coming back like this.

next thing we know she'll be wearing crazy wigs too. :oh:

and I'm sorry, I know this is really mean to say, but somewhere wynonna is smiling inside at ashley looking not-so-stunning anymore.

I almost forgot about Sisters, loved that show! Ashley was looking and doing great, but Sela Ward was my favorite.

I've been looking at her pictures again and I feel sorry for Ashley. I hope everything turns out fine for her.

I am a big an of hers too. I don't know anything about fillers - did she just get them and then your face gets puffy right after? Will it look better with time?

I think a lot of people probably think they will let themselves age naturally and then they don't get any roles for 2-3 years and panic and have something done to their face. The entertainment industry is so cruel to people who aren't 25-35 years old anymore.

I've also heard some speculation that her face could be showing the side affect for some kind of steroid medication.

I almost forgot about Sisters, loved that show! Ashley was looking and doing great, but Sela Ward was my favorite.

I've been looking at her pictures again and I feel sorry for Ashley. I hope everything turns out fine for her.
Loved Sela, and she was soooo beautiful.

I used to really like that show too!

I think Ashley has definitely played with her cosmetic surgeon in the past, but this looks like the typical "moonface" you get when you are prescribed a steroid such as prednisone. A friend of mine has to use it for her severe asthma, and has done so for over 10 years. Her face looks much worse then AJ's, but the similarities are clear.

She was aging beautifully. I think that the aging process has caught up with her and I agree with you all it's probably also a combination of things like weight gain, stress, health issues and maybe even some plastic surgery.