Wow ! Ashley Judd

What's happened to Ashley Judd's face? Actress sparks plastic surgery rumours as she shows off puffy cheeks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-rumours-shows-puffy-face.html#ixzz1p592z6FM

She was known for natural looks, void of fake tan and thick make-up.
But Ashley Judd looks a far cry from her Hollywood heyday.
The actress sparked plastic surgery rumours when she appeared on a Canadian talk show to promote her new TV series, Missing.

The 43-year-old sported a puffy 'pillow face' - the term given to women who overuse facial fillers- although she doesn't appear to have gained weight to her figure.

Fans took to Twitter to question her looks on The Marilyn Denis Show on CTV in Toronto.

One asked: 'What happened to Ashley Judd's face? Another plastic surgery butcher job?'
Another said: 'It looks weirdly puffy but she doesn't appear to have gained weight.'
And one user questioned: 'Anyone else completely weirded out by Ashley Judd's new face?,' while one simply wrote that it looked 'Just a mess.'
Increasing numbers of celebrities are getting the plumped-up look, as opposed to the pinched back 'wind tunnel' results of a face-lift or the 'frozen' Botox look.
The actress joins Lindsay Lohan, Madonna and Kylie Minogue as the most obvious examples of stars whose ever youthful glow suggests they may have had fat implants in their cheeks.

Ashley, who is married to Scottish racing driver Dario Franchitti, also looked a little puffier than usual as she arrived in Toronto with her dog Buttermilk.
Her skin also looked a little red, as if she had just had a treatment of some sort.

Ashley is known for her roles in crime dramas such as Kiss The Girls, High Crimes and Double Jeopardy.
Her new show Missing tells the story of a worried mother and retired CIA agent, played by Ashley, who travels to Europe and track down her son, who disappears while on a summer internship in Italy.

article-0-1223182D000005DC-252_468x712.jpg

article-2114334-12231829000005DC-16_224x423.jpg
article-2114334-0059533400000258-283_224x423.jpg

article-2114334-12231831000005DC-827_468x719.jpg

article-2114334-12237226000005DC-434_468x615.jpg

article-2114334-122371CE000005DC-95_468x657.jpg

Forget the fillers! She should do something about all those wrinkles around her eyes. Has anyone seen the previews for her new tv drama "Missing"? Her face didn't look puffy in them but she has definitely aged. I still think she's pretty, though.

It's scary to see that wrinkle free, fronzen in time plastic faces seem to be the norm now these days. I don't see why she should do something about the wrinkles around her eyes? There's nothing wrong with that, it's just a sign of skin aging, that's all.

She looks..puffy. Like massive weight gain or medication causing face puffiness/ weight gain.

I am sure she had fillers but not to this degree.. a double chin ? Who says they want a double chin with a side of cheeks ?

Nat said:
It's scary to see that wrinkle free, fronzen in time plastic faces seem to be the norm now these days. I don't see why she should do something about the wrinkles around her eyes? There's nothing wrong with that, it's just a sign of skin aging, that's all.

I agree there is nothing wrong with her crow's feet. I guess I was trying to say that it's weird to do all that to her face but then she left her eyes as is. doesn't match. She really should've left her whole face as is because she's very pretty to begin with.

I agree there is nothing wrong with her crow's feet. I guess I was trying to say that it's weird to do all that to her face but then she left her eyes as is. doesn't match. She really should've left her whole face as is because she's very pretty to begin with.

I always thought she was a natural beauty and that she would age gracefully. Without fillers or plastic surgery. Why, oh why :girlsigh:

Looks like the doctor did the overfill method of fat grafting. This will take a long time to settle. The gradual method is so much better. I hope it looks okay in the end...