WOW: '04 LILAC weekender :-)

An update:i am wondering if this really is the same person that everyone thinks it is?Are you all sure this is the same person? :confused1:

YES...It IS the same person and it's been confirmed by more than two sources with UNDENiABLE proof. There is ABSOLUTE NO DOUBT...PERIOD. Is she DENYING this is HER? If she IS, than she's FLAT OUT LIAR. At least she could give you that with some lame excuse, right? Sorry, but I KNOW it's the same person. I would NEVER post a 99.9 hunch...it's ONE HUNDRED PERCENT with ME. I was on TFS where she pulled her first stunt with another member. IF her paypal name doesn't match then, that's no surprise as she was LURKING on here with OTHER ID's. You can BELIEVE what this ONE person is SAYING with the excuse of WHY she's decided to create this what, 4th or 5th ID , or chose to believe the other HONEST PFer's who have confirmed her identity. It's your choice and your perrogative to deal with someone who has decieved others here or not. You may VERY well have a hassle free transaction with her, as she KNOWS we're watching this auction and how she conducts herself here.

Personally I wouldn't give her the business as would others who have had other acquaintences who have had problems with her, but you haven't had people you personally deal with her shady tactics. I'm not here to make your decision, but gave you the information of this person's past. If you still decide to give this person your business despite this information that I can easily back up, then best of luck to you. I truly wish that as I don't like to see even one more person being taken by this sorry excuse for a human being.

Also, firstclass, DON'T feel bad at all for posting this AP's auction. Atleast it's made other's aware of this person's past and what she's been up to presently...even as recent as a couple of weeks ago. If anything, it may encourage her to follow through with THIS auction in the right way as she knows it's being scrutinized.

WOW! I dont how I missed this entire thread! BUT I was contacted by Corina recently about an Apple Green Planet/Boobie she was selling, but it was thru an ebay message. She sent me pictures and I paid thru PayPal with my amex card. I received a brand new perfect Boobie from her last week. It was packaged great and the exact authentic item she sent me pictures of....She did offer me the Lilac weekender and a Dolma Shoebag (which was to die for). As of last night I was still undecided about the Dolma Shoebag. I havent heard from her in a couple of days. I'm sorry some of you had bad transactions with her, lucky for me, mine was perfect. I had no problems with her and she was incredibly nice. I appreciate tPF police stepping in and looking out for everyone. I cant say anything negative about her at all. I didnt read all the previous posts, but I hope it all works out ok in the end for everyone involved.

WOW! I dont how I missed this entire thread! BUT I was contacted by Corina recently about an Apple Green Planet/Boobie she was selling, but it was thru an ebay message. She sent me pictures and I paid thru PayPal with my amex card. I received a brand new perfect Boobie from her last week. It was packaged great and the exact authentic item she sent me pictures of....She did offer me the Lilac weekender and a Dolma Shoebag (which was to die for). As of last night I was still undecided about the Dolma Shoebag. I havent heard from her in a couple of days. I'm sorry some of you had bad transactions with her, lucky for me, mine was perfect. I had no problems with her and she was incredibly nice. I appreciate tPF police stepping in and looking out for everyone. I cant say anything negative about her at all. I didnt read all the previous posts, but I hope it all works out ok in the end for everyone involved.

She offered me the lilac weekender and dolma shoebag through email also. Except she calls herself Ann. This is not someone I like to do business with, even though I too was considering the Dolma shoebag until I found out about these games. So the shoebag is off limits to me. And so is she and all her aliases. I feel dirtied by my encounter with her. I hate being lied to. The deception was unnecessary, gratuitous, and ultimately ineffective. Makes me not want anything she would ever sell at any price.

her name and her husbands is the names on her PayPal account, does that help? I will not be buying that shoebag, thats for sure! ~phew!~

please do not post anyone's full name on this forum, thanks! -mimz

She told me she'd been with her husband for 12 years (including boyfriend time). But did we really believe that's why she opened a new ebay account, to have a separate account to raise money for her wedding? :confused1: her tactics are so childishly transparent. She tries to pull on heart-strings to make a buck. Vomit. My heart strings are more often pins on hand-grenades. Not advisable to pull without the requisite IQ.
I've dealt with two of her ebay IDs, and neither consists of her and her husband's names. So she must have at least 3 ebay IDs right now.

Ya know what, I have been burned so many times by my ex husband and various so called friends over the years that for MANY years anyone who I "allow" into my circle is guilty until proven innocent. Not a healthy way to live your life, but it kept me safe. I have allowed my so called wall to come down a bit over the past year or so. I think its time to put it back up and tread carefully. If only for anything relating to my money, it would be very beneficial to me. I guess I have been too trusting lately. While I didnt get burned by her, others here have and that makes me sad and angry. It would have been very easy for her to rip me off too. I am so sorry you girls have had a horrible experience with her. The wall is back up.:oh:

Here's one thread on her where she misrepresented a bag and didn't want to make good on it:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...seller-scammed-25937.html?highlight=reespiece

A couple of ebay IDs (one with a slew of fake LV Wapities)

eBay My World - bfgf1985

eBay My World - recoveringshopaholic1

When she tried to convince the winner her bag was fake so she could take for herself, she said her "cousin" had received a fake bag from this honest seller. All of this was on a very public forum. So, she could care less that she may have hurt a seller's reputation for her own selfish needs.

An update:
I have been in contact with this seller (she ended the auction early for me) and we have been emailing back and forth quite a lot. She has been nothing but fabulous to me. We have worked out an arrangement and I hope to receive the bag next week. i am wondering if this really is the same person that everyone thinks it is? I will let you all know when I get the bag. But so far she has gone above and beyond what any other seller would ever do!!
Are you all sure this is the same person? :confused1:

I know I should just put this to rest, but this makes me so angry....

I find it very difficult to understand why you would continue to do business with an unscrupulous individual who has engaged in hurtful and illegal practices that have negatively affected a number of good, decent people. You're only supporting her behavior by purchasing from her, and allowing her to continue justifying her twisted actions. This is a woman who uses multiple identifies and conjures up false tales of engagement, pregnancy, marriage...just to sucker nice people into her web of lies. I don't even know here real name! Is is Andrea, Ann, Corinna, Irma...I can't even wrap my brain around how many stupid aliases she used! She's seriously one of the sickest people I've ever encountered.

I also want to add......just for the record this seller also contacted me with one of her other ebay id's. She was very friendly in her message to me as well....thank goodness for me I don't always fall for that crap.:P

No, just kidding, I just don't usually respond to solicitations on ebay.

I keep checking back in to see if the poster who bought from her has the bag yet?????:s

Just food for thought...... if we ladies all made a habit of making the bidders private on our ebay listings, especially high end items, sleezy scammers like her would not be able to contact auction bidders and try to entice them into, for lack of better words...getting screwed.

wow! just saw this thread. so, is this reesepiece?:shocked: how does she sleep at night?! she has lied and taken advantage of many people on this forum and TFS.

pursendipity, if it is reesepiece, i would be cautious about buying anything outside of ebay (or even on ebay) from her. you won't be protected.... if you receive the bag damaged/less than expected or something goes wrong... you are SOL. scammers are experts at being deceitful. ultimately, the decision is yours... it's your hard earned money. regardless, i wish you the best.