WOW: '04 LILAC weekender :-)

1. Lol @ the seller's ID. :P

Thanks for posting FirstClass!! I love the leather on this bag... :drool:

2. Beautiful Bag and Color!!!!

3. what a gorgeous bag!

4. A beauty for sure !

5. wow :heart:

6. why does the metal tag look a little off? it's not straight on the leather...

7. Why it is not a first or a city??

8. wow that city is gorgeous!!!:drool:

9. OMG!!! gorgeous!!!
    but she hand no feedback which kinda worry me :P

10. For me too:crybaby: i always wanted this bag and now that i found it, can't have it.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

11. I'd like to share something with all of you about this listing, and you can gather from it what you want.

I believe (not 100% sure, but about 90% sure) that this lister now has two eBay IDs. That's not necessarily fatal, and I don't know what reason there is for this, but it just struck me as odd. Here's the background:

I listed a coach bag a few days ago, and got an inquiry on it from an ebayer in Canada. She'd looked up my feedback and found that I'd bought many Bbags and we struck up a friendly email conversation. She offered to sell me a new condition 04 lilac weekender, and some others. I didn't bite because (you all know) I've bought enough bbags!!! She sent me a few follow up emails and pictures, including the one of H. Duff in the listing. I've since deleted most of her emails, but still have a couple pictures of the lilac she emailed me, and it's on the same carpet and same layout/lighting as the pics in the listing. Also, the lister here is from Canada, as was the lady I was emailing.

All this is to say that I think this is the same lady who was emailing me about her bag. She seemed very nice. I can't say a single thing negative about her. But I wonder why she would set up a new eBay ID to sell this bag when she already had another one with plenty of positive feedback.

12. hmmm...well hasn't there been a ton of photo theft on ebay lately with b-bags? possibly this seller with 0 feedback is a new account that used the other canadian gal's pictures?

ebay is sooo rife with fakes. i think i reported 5 last nite. it's sad because sometimes people bid high amounts on them. :s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice