Would you say you are...

1. content with your collection so far???? FINALLY I am!:yahoo: I am so sick of buying and then only to resell- I want to be done with it!!! I have bought a lot of bags that I ended up reselling b/c they didn't work with me~ not that they weren't anything less then beautiful but I am finally happy with what I have! I know also that none will be left in the closet for long~ all my colors work for me! Who else is HAPPY with what they have?

2. I am pretty happy with my collection, especially my older bags.:love:

I think the only bag I really want now is a mint condition Bubblegum city, I really love that color and of course eventually I would love to also find a flat brass first.

But overall I am happy with what I have now. I even canceled by Blue India pre-order, I've bought too many bags this month.:shame:

3. I'm happy with what I have now but find myself still wanting MORE:nuts: . It's never ending...so happy? yes. Content? Nope:P

4. I am! Well, about 90% content. As far as older bags are concerned, I am done and am happy with the ones I have. Done with that tumultous trip to rare b-bag ownage! Looking forward to future styles and colors now! It's quite liberating actually. :yahoo:

5. :confused1:
    ummm, at this very second as I type this out I'm happy with my b-bag collection... BUT I'm still looking for some certain colours and styles.... LOL ask me this question next week and I'll probably say something completely different!!! :lol:

6. Me! I'm happy because I still haven't purchased that first one.......The possibilities are too many. So for now, lusting after, but quite happy. :smile:

7. well.... I am...but I can never resist when I see a new one that I love. I inherited this horrible trait from my mother. :lol: Over half of the bags I have, (ppor things) have never seen the light of day. They are in the closet in their dustbags. I need to sell some that I am never going to use, but I am too lazy to list them on eBay. :yes:
    I am really anxious to see the spring colors. I got am sort of wanting a Hobo Bbag, but they look so long that I am afraid I won't like it. The others don't interest me because if they don't have a good strap for my shoulder, I tend to not use them much.

8. hmmmm. not yet. I still want a couple more colors. Perhaps a lilac someday.

9. Not yet...I'm on my way though! I want to get one in most of the popular shapes/sizes (ie, First, City, Twiggy, etc.). It's fun though, the collecting...what can I say, I like the hunt!

10. do you ladies think that I am happy w/ my bags? LOL:heart: :yahoo:

11. nope..not happy yet!

i still need a few more styles (first, box, tiwggy) in different colours (blues, red, black)

12. um. yeah. :P

13. no way man... no way. I'm just getting started!

14. I just started b-bags so I am in the " I want more !" mood.

15. Nope, I always want more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice