Would you say you are...

I'm done for now and I'm supposed not to buy a new bag until x-mas but I might want the blue india in the twiggy style. I definetly want 07 turquoise if it's like the bright 05. I need as well a brown, black, magenta and naturel Bbag. So even I love my bags there's still room for more.

I think I am content -- at least for now. I have three (black city, rouge vif first and greige twiggy) and I get so much pleasure from those three colours and styles. At present, I'm not hanging out for any of the current colours.

If Balenciaga did produce a colour similar to magenta, apple green or eggplant again, I would consider a city in one of those colours. Also, my husband has been very good to me, not complaining that I have bought three b-bags since June. After my twiggy arrived, he said I should at least wait till Christmas if I want another. I think that's fair!

not yet.....
i only have 4: magenta, rouge vif, grey and blue india (she is on her way from NYC). hopefully will be getting black city here shortly (if i can talk my hubby into buying me one), then i will be content til the next season available.
hehehehehhehe