Would you say you are...

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
content with your collection so far???? FINALLY I am!:yahoo: I am so sick of buying and then only to resell- I want to be done with it!!! I have bought a lot of bags that I ended up reselling b/c they didn't work with me~ not that they weren't anything less then beautiful but I am finally happy with what I have! I know also that none will be left in the closet for long~ all my colors work for me! Who else is HAPPY with what they have?

I am pretty happy with my collection, especially my older bags.:love:

I think the only bag I really want now is a mint condition Bubblegum city, I really love that color and of course eventually I would love to also find a flat brass first.

But overall I am happy with what I have now. I even canceled by Blue India pre-order, I've bought too many bags this month.:shame:

I am! Well, about 90% content. As far as older bags are concerned, I am done and am happy with the ones I have. Done with that tumultous trip to rare b-bag ownage! Looking forward to future styles and colors now! It's quite liberating actually. :yahoo:

:confused1:
ummm, at this very second as I type this out I'm happy with my b-bag collection... BUT I'm still looking for some certain colours and styles.... LOL ask me this question next week and I'll probably say something completely different!!! :lol:

well.... I am...but I can never resist when I see a new one that I love. I inherited this horrible trait from my mother. :lol: Over half of the bags I have, (ppor things) have never seen the light of day. They are in the closet in their dustbags. I need to sell some that I am never going to use, but I am too lazy to list them on Ebay. :yes:
I am really anxious to see the spring colors. I got am sort of wanting a Hobo Bbag, but they look so long that I am afraid I won't like it. The others don't interest me because if they don't have a good strap for my shoulder, I tend to not use them much.

Not yet...I'm on my way though! I want to get one in most of the popular shapes/sizes (ie, First, City, Twiggy, etc.). It's fun though, the collecting...what can I say, I like the hunt!