Would you rehab this bag??

But in the meanwhile . . .
When I first began rehabbing, I wanted to find a Brit, Tabac, putty bag that was some what distressed but definitely short of being trashed, to clean and condition, to see if I could get neutral that would look attractively distressed. And I did find a Brit City bag and we are lol, happily ever after.
If you like that look, this Oliver is a candidate . . .
NA, but not setting off anything on my radar, you may want to confirm with seller there is no funkiness inside, maybe get a pic . . .
https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-co...1eed45f1a7:g:V-wAAOSw1Hdbznsq&redirect=mobile
I already have an Ollie, got a soft spot for them.
Editted to add, that zipper is missing a pull tab, the close up of the teeth, could it be broken?? Beware.

Last edited:

That one will give you the horrors all right! It's filthy!
But in the meanwhile . . .
When I first began rehabbing, I wanted to find a Brit, Tabac, putty bag that was some what distressed but definitely short of being trashed, to clean and condition, to see if I could get neutral that would look attractively distressed. And I did find a Brit City bag and we are lol, happily ever after.
If you like that look, this Oliver is a candidate . . .
NA, but not setting off anything on my radar, you may want to confirm with seller there is no funkiness inside, maybe get a pic . . .
https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-co...1eed45f1a7:g:V-wAAOSw1Hdbznsq&redirect=mobile
I already have an Ollie, got a soft spot for them.
Editted to add, that zipper is missing a pull tab, the close up of the teeth, could it be broken?? Beware.
I also like the Oliver. I rehabbed one in BT also as one of my first ever rehabs. I haven't used it for a long time though but I did when I first got it.

Did you get it? Looks like it already sold.
No lol. My first true rehabs was a pair of bags, one of which was a putty/tabac CC! So this would be a dupe. Truth be told I have a bunch to rehab, as well as a few I have been using that need conditioning. I am mustering the energy to go fold laundry and then purge a few things from my closet! I did some eBay surfing for a little R&R this am! But I really should not be buying any bag unless it is a HG.
Probably some lurker bought it, will condition it and flip it for $75. *waves to lurkers*

No lol. My first true rehabs was a pair of bags, one of which was a putty/tabac CC! So this would be a dupe. Truth be told I have a bunch to rehab, as well as a few I have been using that need conditioning. I am mustering the energy to go fold laundry and then purge a few things from my closet! I did some eBay surfing for a little R&R this am! But I really should not be buying any bag unless it is a HG.
Probably some lurker bought it, will condition it and flip it for $75. *waves to lurkers*
Good luck getting $75 for it! The last time I got a convertible clutch I said it was the last time I would rehab one. Those corners annoy me. I want to straighten them out.

Reactions: katev