Would you rehab this bag??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. katev and Lake Effect like this.
  2. Yours is gorgeous HG condition! :yes:
    Look, I know people need to sell their bags, but c'mon . . .

whateve likes this.
  3. Lucylu29 and houseof999 like this.
  4. houseof999 and meepabeep like this.
  5. #246 Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    It's getting close to Halloween. Need to find a scary Nubuc to post. :lol: A Frankenbag . . .

houseof999 likes this.
  6. #247 Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    But in the meanwhile . . .
    When I first began rehabbing, I wanted to find a Brit, Tabac, putty bag that was some what distressed but definitely short of being trashed, to clean and condition, to see if I could get neutral that would look attractively distressed. And I did find a Brit City bag and we are lol, happily ever after.
    If you like that look, this Oliver is a candidate . . .
    NA, but not setting off anything on my radar, you may want to confirm with seller there is no funkiness inside, maybe get a pic . . .
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-coach-leather-handbags/132829802919?hash=item1eed45f1a7:g:V-wAAOSw1Hdbznsq&redirect=mobile
    I already have an Ollie, got a soft spot for them.
    Editted to add, that zipper is missing a pull tab, the close up of the teeth, could it be broken?? Beware.

7. That one will give you the horrors all right! It's filthy!
    I also like the Oliver. I rehabbed one in BT also as one of my first ever rehabs. I haven't used it for a long time though but I did when I first got it.

Lake Effect and whateve like this.
  8. No lol. My first true rehabs was a pair of bags, one of which was a putty/tabac CC! So this would be a dupe. Truth be told I have a bunch to rehab, as well as a few I have been using that need conditioning. I am mustering the energy to go fold laundry and then purge a few things from my closet! I did some eBay surfing for a little R&R this am! But I really should not be buying any bag unless it is a HG.
    Probably some lurker bought it, will condition it and flip it for $75. *waves to lurkers*

catthecurious, Tosa22 and whateve like this.
  9. Good luck getting $75 for it! The last time I got a convertible clutch I said it was the last time I would rehab one. Those corners annoy me. I want to straighten them out.

katev likes this.