Would you rehab this bag??

Good luck getting $75 for it! The last time I got a convertible clutch I said it was the last time I would rehab one. Those corners annoy me. I want to straighten them out.
I actually like the corners lol. Maybe your bag was wonky?
I am not on eBay or the other sites as much lately. But there was a point when I was doing a lot , I mean a lot, of online browsing and hanging out on the AT, you know, reading up, getting educated. And of course being entertained by seeing you answer posts 2 minutes before anyone else :lol: . I was recognizing vintage bags being bought and authenticated , rehabbed or not , back up for auction/ listing for $$. I completely agree. Good luck. Lol and on that topic, my nephew, who knows my Vintage habit, told me to check out what he thought was this completely pretentious, overpriced Coach briefcase seller on Etsy :lol: His words, not lying.
Besides the chuckles we were getting on the Vintage Thread watching the red Shoulder Sac with the strap riveted being listed by a series of sellers.

Good luck getting $75 for it! The last time I got a convertible clutch I said it was the last time I would rehab one. Those corners annoy me. I want to straighten them out.

I actually like the corners lol. Maybe your bag was wonky?
I am not on eBay or the other sites as much lately. But there was a point when I was doing a lot , I mean a lot, of online browsing and hanging out on the AT, you know, reading up, getting educated. And of course being entertained by seeing you answer posts 2 minutes before anyone else :lol: . I was recognizing vintage bags being bought and authenticated , rehabbed or not , back up for auction/ listing for $$. I completely agree. Good luck. Lol and on that topic, my nephew, who knows my Vintage habit, told me to check out what he thought was this completely pretentious, overpriced Coach briefcase seller on Etsy :lol: His words, not lying.
Besides the chuckles we were getting on the Vintage Thread watching the red Shoulder Sac with the strap riveted being listed by a series of sellers.

I like those distinctive corners on the Convertible Clutch. Maybe I've just been lucky with my rehabs of them, but I've never been bothered by them.

IMG_3587.JPG