Would you feel comfortable leaving your LV unattended at work?

My issue is that I work in a school, so while my shared office is locked all it takes is one person to leave it unlocked by accident. Also, we have a big staff (over 80 people) and while I want to trust everyone, you never know... so it makes me nervous since my wallet, agendas, medications, etc. are all in there.

I'd say no, but having said that I do leave my bag unattended at work as there's nowhere I can put it under lock and key, so to speak. We do have cameras, though, and few enough staff in at one time that it wouldn't be worth the hassle because they'd definitely get found out eventually!

Where I work right now I have no problems leaving my bag, because I work at my desk all day, and there are cameras everywhere. My coworkers would have to be pretty stupid to steal my handbag, or any of my stuff, as they would get caught instantly and would get into trouble.

But at most of the other places I've worked? Definitely not. Too many people coming and going....and I was raised in a fairly dangerous part of a city, where you leave nothing attended.

Of course where I work now I only bring my Nook, a wallet with my DL and some money (not a lot though) and my archaic cell phone, so really, my coworkers would only rob me to get the bag or the Nook. ;)

I wouldn't leave my bag unattended if my co-workers weren't in the office. I put my smaller bags in my desk if I step out. I trust my co-workers since they carry nice bags too..Non-co workers entering the office I don't trust.

I hate to dig up an old thread (so sorry! Agh I hate it when people do this, myself included lol). Buttttttt. I just started work at a restaurant and we have to leave our bags and coats unattended in a downstairs room where cooks and staff go in and out a bit during the day. I am not worried about customers going in there. I have been wearing my Burberry coat and it has been fine there, but unfortunately I work two jobs and my brand new, very pricey (for me) and easily identifiable neverfull is the only thing that fits everything I need in a day- I have no choice but to bring it. My other job is in a biz casual office and I like looking nice with my LV, as well.

Obviously I hide my bag behind my coat, and I sort of trust my co workers but I don't know them well enough yet. I keep my phone and CCs with me on the clock. Am I stupid for leaving it unattended in an unsupervised place like that? I need your girls' opinions! I worked for a year to get my bag and my coat!

I would because if anything came up missing I would do a lock down and no one would work until it was found or replaced. I'm a nice district manager until bad stuff like that happens and that's when I will pull the roof off a building . :nuts::nono:

I leave it unattended sometimes. I work with the same people and I have known them for 5 years now and half of them don't even know what LV is. I wouldn't leave my bag if I had lots of cash or my laptop in it.

I used to leave my bag under my desk once in a while (on one of my small storage boxes) but this school year I've been locking it in a drawer in a file cabinet. A fifth grade student stole a teacher's iphone last year off her desk and my former safety patrol girl was stealing candy from my room so I've been hesitant to leave anything out anymore. The cleaning lady actually caught the girl shoving candy and lollipops down her pants!!!

I leave my bag under my desk sitting on top of a storage box as well.. There are time I also just leave it sitting on top of my desk and walk away.. Knock on wood so far I haven't had any problems. All the ladies at the job do it. Days I carry my speedy which I never close it.. I leave that sitting on my desk as well.. It's just a habit. Been working there for 9 yrs and no issues so far.

Loving My Louie's...