Would you feel comfortable leaving your LV unattended at work?

I work for a municipality. To get to my area you have to have a keypass. I keep my LV stored under my desk, not out in the open where the public can see it. I also have two work areas. The one in the front where we wait on the public and a small area in the back room where I go when I have to work w/no interruptions. My bag stays up front even when I am in the back. My co-workers are very trustworthy.

Sometimes I leave it out on my desk.....if I'm leaving for a while ill put it in a drawer.......I wish someone would touch one of my bags.....I'd put the whole building at defcom 3!

I leave mine out on my desk all the time. The only time I take it with me is when we leave the building for lunch, fire drills, and when it's time to go home :smile:

We have a pretty safe work environment though. All the other women in my department also have similarly priced (if not more expensive) bags.

I work in a small office with about 9 people, most of them men, and the only person I don't trust is the only other woman in the office.. She's confided a few things in me that makes me think she doesn't have good moral values and she's also in deep financial trouble. But I do it more for my credit cards than the bag itself.

I used to leave my bags at my desk when I would go out to lunch or whatever. Didn't think anything of it until one day my Michael Kors coat came up missing. From then on, I always took my bags with me. Never got my coat back either.