Would you feel comfortable leaving your LV unattended at work?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would you feel comfortable leaving your LV bag unattended at work? Say in a shared locked office that is locked but that others also use and have access to?

2. no because I have money and cc. I dont think people care as much about the purse as whats in it.

3. My issues (if I had any) about leaving it unattended, would have nothing to do with it being an LV. I would treat the security of my purse at work the same, no matter what the bag was.

4. I am ok leaving my bags unattended at work because I have been working with almost the same people for more than 2 years. but if there is a company wide meeting and every leaves their desk, I will take my bag or lock it in my draw.

5. Yeah, I guess I just worry that the fact that it's LV draws more attention to it than if it were just a random tote bag w/ paperwork in it. I feel kind if weird carrying it around everywhere but I also worry about leaving it in the office. You never know w/ coworkers, plus they mint accidentally leave the room unlocked. And my agenda, wallet, etc are in it.

6. No, I wouldn't not at all.

But I also live in a very dangerous city.

7. Yes, but mine is locked up, and only I have the key to where I store it. At the same time, I work in a pretty secure building.

8. I work in an international bank with tight security and the environment is relatively safe. I usually place my LV in my locker or under my table and I don't particularly worry about it.

9. I work from home ...but when I worked in an office it went with me whenever I left the building. Now if I was just walking from office to office I would be ok leaving it locked in my own office.

10. I'm only in an office when I travel, as I work from home....i'm usually just in a conference room and yes, I leave my LV unattended. I usually try to cover it with my non LV work computer tote or my coat.

11. yes because i trust my coworkers, theres only 10 of us including me.

12. I usually leave my ludlow inside a cabinet inside the deli. So I'm basically around it most of the time

13. Yes I do, I place it under my desk in one of the storage cubicles.. I only take it with me if I'm going out of the office! My work environment is very safe and no cleaners or anything like that till after hours. Even so, I left my vernis cardholder and iPhone at work once and it was there the next day neatly put onto top of my keyboard.. lol

14. I work in an office, but I keep my LV in a lock drawer at my desk.

15. Yes, I leave my LV in my backroom/office but it is next to our front desk so I know who is in and out. I only work with two other staff whom I know I can trust.