Would you buy another St.Louis tote?

Yay! Congrats! What color and did you go with personalization? :smile:
I got the black on black & I decided to go for it with the personalization- just my 3 initials, orange with rasberry highlights. I saw that combination on here & really liked it. If the paint doesn't hold up, I will get my next bag plain. I love all of the colors!

I got the black on black & I decided to go for it with the personalization- just my 3 initials, orange with rasberry highlights. I saw that combination on here & really liked it. If the paint doesn't hold up, I will get my next bag plain. I love all of the colors!
Yay! We can be tPF twinsies. Which is a lot less annoying than real-life twinsies. :happydance:

Sounds like an amazing choice! Can't wait to see your reveal! :flowers:

I have one more LV to buy and then I think I'm through as I am also through with Balenciaga (I have around 20). So looking for another designer and an easy bag to wear I found Goyard St. Louis. I cannot see it IRL and I don't know where to buy it from since I live in Greece, maybe I could order it from Paris (Printemps). I have two LV Neverfull MM bags which are about the size of a PM ST. Louis you think? How do they compare in matter of material. Can anyone tell me that?