Would you buy another St.Louis tote?

I love the colors you chose! Have you carried your bag a lot?
I'm the kind of person who carries my bags non-stop until the next one (exception being when I use an evening clutch or have a very specific outfit in mind). I've had it for over a month and it seems fine, though I only carry my wallet, sunglasses, medicine, iPhone, maybe iPad 2, keys and a lipgloss.

My MIL and SIL have had theirs for years and have no problems with chipping/cracked straps. They do not use their bags as consistently as I do. They have way more fabulous bags to rotate with, lol! I don't exactly have a tiny collection of handbags but compared to my husband's female relatives... They encouraged me to get a Goyard. They are happy with the quality.

I'm the kind of person who carries my bags non-stop until the next one (exception being when I use an evening clutch or have a very specific outfit in mind). I've had it for over a month and it seems fine, though I only carry my wallet, sunglasses, medicine, iPhone, maybe iPad 2, keys and a lipgloss.

My MIL and SIL have had theirs for years and have no problems with chipping/cracked straps. They do not use their bags as consistently as I do. They have way more fabulous bags to rotate with, lol! I don't exactly have a tiny collection of handbags but compared to my husband's female relatives... They encouraged me to get a Goyard. They are happy with the quality.
I carry my bags non-stop too for a while. Glad I'm not the only one- LOL

I have to say, this thread made me feel much better abt getting a st louis gm w my initials when i get married. I had previously been advised to go w a mon monogram lv neverfull, but i 1) already have a neverfull and 2) love the goyard monogram.

Im assuming if they can remove initials from divorcees bags, they can touch it up if there are chips.

Anyway, great thread!!!!! I cant wait to join the glamorous goyard sisterhood lol

I have to say, this thread made me feel much better abt getting a st louis gm w my initials when i get married. I had previously been advised to go w a mon monogram lv neverfull, but i 1) already have a neverfull and 2) love the goyard monogram.

Im assuming if they can remove initials from divorcees bags, they can touch it up if there are chips.

Anyway, great thread!!!!! I cant wait to join the glamorous goyard sisterhood lol
Me too! I was thinking about getting an LV DE neverfull. I already have the mono neverfull but I really want a Goyard for something different. What color are you going to get?

:biggrin:

Same here! I feel much better about the quality of Goyard!

Hi, I bought my first Goyard St Louis on May this year... (Begdorf Goodman NY), I've been using it everyday since! It is in perfect condition.. and I'm not obsessed in taking care of it.
I have the Red color and it really matches well with everything. In my wish list I have the black one next.