Would you borrow you bag to someone you know ?

Same here. Only my mother can borrow my bags.

Nobody has asked me for my bags yet. Years ago, my sister's friend asked if she could borrow my dresses. I could not imagine the odor that would be left behind (and linger forever). I told my sister that her friend might as well keep them.

Ive just had this thought, would you ?. My little brother will be going Germany soon and I will not be offering to borrow him my Gucci duffle bag for the week nor would he expect me to and I dont think he would want it (hes not into labels like me). But I was thinking...ive had friends want to borrow bag and accessories from me and I allways say no. I dont want to be mean but I would hate for them to ruin it and you never know what your gunna get back. Would you or do you borrow your bag & accessories to friends ??

Do you mean "loan" your bag & accessories?

No. I do not loan out my stuff to anyone. But no one has asked me either. But, one of my younger sisters used to steal and borrow my stuff all the time when we were in high school. I'd ask "have you seen such and such?" she'd say no, and then next morning, there it was hanging in my closet smelling like smoke. EWWWW. That's being young for ya~

Don't feel bad for not wanting to loan your stuff to your friends or even to your siblings, "socialite". These are your possessions. You paid good money for them and you take care of them. If they are broke, and ask for a loan, that's one thing, I'd loan or give a friend in need money anytime, if they are really needy, but you have a right to not loan out your stuff, and I feel they should not be asking anyway. What bad manners!

Good question you asked friend.

Bless You~:yes:

NO!!! This may seem strange, but I feel my handbags are too personal to lend. No one has ever asked, but I would have to say no. I would be too worried about something happening to it!

No one asks. But I do lend my handbags to my mom (she asks me for fashion advice when I'm home) and sometimes, though rarely, to my sisters.

I would find it weird if any of my friends ask.... We have very different styles. I would probably say yes though because it's so unexpected!

My friends are not into designer things so I know I will never have a problem if they asked to borrow something... however, I am completely anal about lending clothes out to my friends just because they normally want to wear it to a smokey club. Its fine when I get it stinky, but not someone else.

totally! I would totally let my friends borrow my bags!!! my best bud is actually babysitting my CHANEL piece at the moment - its stored away in her room somewhere, I said to her to use it while its not at my place and shes like, "NO WAY - its CHANEL!" hehehe, so cute! But she has used it a few times and she totally loves it - but she always text messages me before she takes it out... so totally would let my friends borrow my bags...