Would two H bags in noir be too much of a good thing?

I have an Evelyne and Jypsiere in noir. One in ghw and the other in phw. I considered the same….. Is two black bags too many? The jypsiere is a bag I was waiting for and that’s what came in. Both are so very loved and H black looks so sleek. I have other H bags in other colors.
No. If you love them and use them..that's all that matters!

I have multiple H black bags---of different styles..and they are truly a classic. Their off-black neutrals never go out of style too. In as much as I love the pop of colors of H too..and I have some of them as well..and they are beautiful as well..the neutrals will always be en vogue (the color black included of course)..in my opinion and experience. In fact, one of the first H SAs that I worked with told me before-if you love black bags and have a lot of it already, still pick a black B..because that is your favorite and you will always reach out for a black bag..and it would be nice if your 1st B is in a color that you always use. So that you will use your B often too. To this day, I am thankful I followed her suggestion.

My daughter and I went into the boutique yesterday and walked out with a beautiful gold on gold B30 :love: As Goldilocks might have said, a B30 is 'just right'...what a perfect size! I admit that I was prepared to turn down the bag if it was in epsom which I find looks more yellow than gold, but she is togo and just stunning! She's already been out to dinner and to the grocery store and I suspect there will be more than a few action shots posted in that thread.
Thanks again to everyone for sharing their words of wisdom.

Just to add that it was a pretty magical experience to accept my first offer from my SA. We've been 'working together' for about 15 months and so, while not friends, we are friendly and she said it made her day to be able to offer me a bag at last.
Congrats! This is such a lovely bag! I am so happy for you :biggrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: tinkerbell68