Worst mishap with a Mulberry?

^^^^:wtf::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I know how you feel - a friend of mine asked if my sunglasses were from Primark like hers --they actually cost a small fortune from Harvey Nichols! Suffice it to say I was not impressed either....

Not having had my mulberrys long the worst they have suffered is snow and rain spots which have thankfully dried with no lasting effects ...unless you count the horrendous insult my ickle mabel suffered in the school playground ....Oh I like your bag , I've seen one just like it in Peacocks , is that where you got yours ? ....words actually failed me at the time , all I could muster was a grimace and a hissed No.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::nogood::faint:

^^^ Loving your vinyl roxy tote!!! When did you get it?

Worst mishap was going straight from uni to a friends birthday party, had black bays with me, hadn't eaten all day so got slightly worse for wear, upon leaving said party guests were given food to take away with them, I, in my "altered" state decided to put a slice of cake, pitta and some dip in my black bays to save carrying it in my hands.

Woke up next morning thinking OH SH*T!!!!

Lining of Black Bays has never been the same since, am glad it was a black bag or the mess would have soaked right through. Uni notes ruined though. :sad:

Oh and a bird once cra*ped on my red mabel.

Thanks Orkenydaisy I got my vinyl tote at Shepton Mallet it was on the damaged shelf but I can only find the tinest mark on one of the bottom corners. :tup:

Not having had my mulberrys long the worst they have suffered is snow and rain spots which have thankfully dried with no lasting effects ...unless you count the horrendous insult my ickle mabel suffered in the school playground ....Oh I like your bag , I've seen one just like it in Peacocks , is that where you got yours ? ....words actually failed me at the time , all I could muster was a grimace and a hissed No.

:roflmfao: Oh dear LD. this is very funny. I'm over cheap being chic. It's about style and QUALITY. no one seems to recognize it after primark became king!!

Parrot destruction would certainly make an interesting insurance claim!
No damage to a Mulberry but ..... a big male lion ran into our car at Woburn Safari Park and left a whopping great dent. When I claimed on the insurance - the woman suddenly went on hold mid sentence and the kind of strangled choking sound immediately before did NOT disguise the laughter!

^^ Bluecat, I once went in my Smartcar and was not allowed in (DD disappointed!). Apparently Lions may think they can just about pull down Smartcar with their team work!

I love to read your Insurance claim form BTW!

Just today noticed a fairly deep scratch on the previously immaculate silverware front fastening on my polished goatskin bays. I know it had to happen eventually but felt slightly sick as only got it for Christmas. Hope husband (who bought it) won't notice!

I managed to scratch the brass plate on my black Bays as well. Like you, I had no idea how I did it! I was really annoyed with myself.

Ohh LE I missed this one - I can hear your hiss :sweatdrop: ... some people only ever buy bags from high street chain. Ignorance is bliss (or not)!?

Ohh LE I missed this one - I can hear your hiss :sweatdrop: ... some people only ever buy bags from high street chain. Ignorance is bliss (or not)!?
There are so many fakes and copies about at the moment and with the credit crunch Primark seems to reign supreme....Urghh I would rather have a few pieces of classic clothing than a wardrobe full of Primark tat ,the only difference the credit crunch has made to me is that I'm shopping more carefully and changing the look of last years clothes with accessories and scarves etc.
Quality wins everytime in my book and always has done.
Some of my younger colleagues nearly died when they discovered the price of my two bags ( they googled them apparently) However the same colleagues happily drink their way through £200 on a weekend on nites out etc - at least I have something to show for my money.

Sorry got slightly off topic on this one :back2topic:

I ventured into Primark once - I'll never make that mistake again! I'm just not good in big shops where the aisles are too close together and everything seems to be cramed in.