Words of wisdom required for capsule Hermes collection

Thanks for sharing with us. Btw Love your collection too.

I agree and think the Gold is nicer in a smaller bag. I was looking at adding another kelly but already have a K28 in Etoupe ghw. Do you think it is too close in colour family? Maybe gold with phw could work?

I think both etoupe and gold are such classic H colors and appreciate both...especially both with ghw. However, this is just for me...I think they serve the same purpose...the neutral classic color...I think if you want to keep your capsule collection to just bags that you'll treasure and get lots of use out of of, you could venture into a diff color family like maybe a beautiful blue or red. Rouge casaque is gorgeous I highly recommend it. In a kelly it would be stunning.

CS i tried etoupe irl and its so elegant and classic - however, i do concur with EHY here that etoupe is a gorgeous neutral ie a little too close to gold
kelly in those candy pop colors are stunning, anything on the color wheel really works with kelly in either retourne or sellier
i know a lot of ladies adore h greens, but other then malachite the greens dont call my name

and i am so happy that you have a kelly in etoupe, which leather did you get her in

The hermes gold is just lovely...in fact it was my first H bag!!! I would have kept it forever if it were a smaller size kelly...if I could have just shrunk it...[emoji18]
The 35 kelly on me...on my shoulder was very awkward...but you see ive been pining for a kelly 28 FOREVER...
Would you believe i got offered a black kelly 28 sellier in March?? And I said NO because i had just returned from vacation with my family and I was knee deep in laundry...I was not thinking straight at all...by the time I realized my mistake next day, the bag had sold[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

i do agree k35 is huge, at least for me and my built/frame

so when i was ring shopping with DH this past weekend and tried on bvlgari's high jewelry collection, i for a minute genuinely thought it was hideous. then i got myself together and realize i must be out of my mind. so i calmed down and admire her

some times we all get bumped out of our nerves, its important to remember what we like and what our priorities are at the moment

as for k28, dont worry dear, from what i have read on the forum, h is shelling out much more b/k than ever. i am sure that your sa knows to keep all eyes out for you

i trust good news are in store!!

i do agree k35 is huge, at least for me and my built/frame

so when i was ring shopping with DH this past weekend and tried on bvlgari's high jewelry collection, i for a minute genuinely thought it was hideous. then i got myself together and realize i must be out of my mind. so i calmed down and admire her

some times we all get bumped out of our nerves, its important to remember what we like and what our priorities are at the moment

as for k28, dont worry dear, from what i have read on the forum, h is shelling out much more b/k than ever. i am sure that your sa knows to keep all eyes out for you

i trust good news are in store!!
Hope so!! Fingers crossed...H fairy dust sprinkled everywhere!! But you know if/when i get a dream kelly...ill have to let go of something...but dont know which...we'll have to reassess when kelly gets into my hands!!

Hope so!! Fingers crossed...H fairy dust sprinkled everywhere!! But you know if/when i get a dream kelly...ill have to let go of something...but dont know which...we'll have to reassess when kelly gets into my hands!!

darling baby steps dream kelly first and all else follows

as i took an inventory of my h bags, its shocking how each piece found her way to me

well, after a whole year of reject living in paris and then another 2 in dc, bags came rolling in - now even exotics

once you have your eyes set on something, she will come to you

of course it doesnt hurt to branch out to other boutiques other than the one you frequent, especially when you are travelling

darling baby steps dream kelly first and all else follows

as i took an inventory of my h bags, its shocking how each piece found her way to me

well, after a whole year of reject living in paris and then another 2 in dc, bags came rolling in - now even exotics

once you have your eyes set on something, she will come to you

of course it doesnt hurt to branch out to other boutiques other than the one you frequent, especially when you are travelling
I'm going to London and Paris in June but I don't like to buy bags when I travel. Only exception was I bought a Delvaux in Seoul last year because I don't have a Delvaux boutique where I live (and the Barneys in my city has like 2 Delvaux bags only). But now I see on the forum these lovely ladies are revealing stunning bags from their travels, I may have to break my rules. I travel with a family of 5 ranging in ages from 82 to 5 year old...we have SO MUCH LUGGAGE!!!

I'm going to London and Paris in June but I don't like to buy bags when I travel. Only exception was I bought a Delvaux in Seoul last year because I don't have a Delvaux boutique where I live (and the Barneys in my city has like 2 Delvaux bags only). But now I see on the forum these lovely ladies are revealing stunning bags from their travels, I may have to break my rules. I travel with a family of 5 ranging in ages from 82 to 5 year old...we have SO MUCH LUGGAGE!!!

fingers crossed for you dear, just mail anything that can be parted with back home, carry the newly acquired bags and stick those h boxes in the luggage

and yes that is how i do it, that or expandable longchamp

oh delvaux is the best =) i do purchase from brussels and have them fedex'ed to me

i am not sure if that is an exception for me since i opened an account with them there in person

but any particular reason why you dont like to buy bags when you travel?

fingers crossed for you dear, just mail anything that can be parted with back home, carry the newly acquired bags and stick those h boxes in the luggage

and yes that is how i do it, that or expandable longchamp

oh delvaux is the best =) i do purchase from brussels and have them fedex'ed to me

i am not sure if that is an exception for me since i opened an account with them there in person

but any particular reason why you dont like to buy bags when you travel?
Ohhhh good tips...sounds like good prices/exchange rates too. I also don't stand in lines so when I have visited Paris FSH and see a line I never go in. But..these are desperate times and I DO need a Kelly!!!!

Ohhhh good tips...sounds like good prices/exchange rates too. I also don't stand in lines so when I have visited Paris FSH and see a line I never go in. But..these are desperate times and I DO need a Kelly!!!!

its worth trying until the very end lol for me at least - nice to know that i have exhausted all possible options

its worth trying until the very end lol for me at least - nice to know that i have exhausted all possible options
You are right!! I have to stop looking at pics on this forum...i feel a pull toward b25s even though my SA is trying to convince me its too small for me and i would get the same functionality from a k28...but maybe i need both

You are right!! I have to stop looking at pics on this forum...i feel a pull toward b25s even though my SA is trying to convince me its too small for me and i would get the same functionality from a k28...but maybe i need both

lol i feel like i only own most of what i own due to the pictures on this forum =)
and the 25cm are so darn cute i dont blame you at all

so do you carry a lot of stuff?

lol i feel like i only own most of what i own due to the pictures on this forum =)
and the 25cm are so darn cute i dont blame you at all

so do you carry a lot of stuff?
This forum is not good for me!! I only carry dogon wallet (but am ok with calvi), phone and lipstick and compact. But my husband who loves H as much as I do, says (and I agree) that 35 looks best on me as a tote and 30 looks good with dresses and skirts. He poo pooed 25s as "toy looking". And he says "get kelly croc 28 instead". But i am quite obsessed with idea of 25 lately. Like, i cant think of anything else...are you going to get one???

This forum is not good for me!! I only carry dogon wallet (but am ok with calvi), phone and lipstick and compact. But my husband who loves H as much as I do, says (and I agree) that 35 looks best on me as a tote and 30 looks good with dresses and skirts. He poo pooed 25s as "toy looking". And he says "get kelly croc 28 instead". But i am quite obsessed with idea of 25 lately. Like, i cant think of anything else...are you going to get one???

i am on the same boat with b35 and b30

if i am completely honest, i dont think im interested in either k25 or b25
for myself, either an exotic k28/32
constance 18
the half moon bag with a trapezoid fastening
are good options

even kelly cut/clutch are better option in my opinion

myself i think i am looking for more ostich k

i am on the same boat with b35 and b30

if i am completely honest, i dont think im interested in either k25 or b25
for myself, either an exotic k28/32
constance 18
the half moon bag with a trapezoid fastening
are good options

even kelly cut/clutch are better option in my opinion

myself i think i am looking for more ostich k
You sound like the voice of reason in my head...i have a feeling deep down i would regret the purchase...in fact sometimes i feel with certain outfits i feel most comfy carrying a 35 (i live in a climate where i am in coats 7 months out of the year) . i just SOed a 30 ostrich b and should just patiently wait for that and my sa is on lookout for kelly 28 for me...

You sound like the voice of reason in my head...i have a feeling deep down i would regret the purchase...in fact sometimes i feel with certain outfits i feel most comfy carrying a 35 (i live in a climate where i am in coats 7 months out of the year) . i just SOed a 30 ostrich b and should just patiently wait for that and my sa is on lookout for kelly 28 for me...

i hate to be the voice of reason when it comes to shopping lol
so excited for your ostrich so!!!! do you mind sharing the specs?
k28 is the best

my k28 gold epsom is now officially my workhorse bag lol i rotate my workhorse according to my rotation at work

and my maitai inserts just arrived!!! i ordered a couple to save on postage =) and received one for k28 - they are such space-savers in bags
// the h option is hideously expensive and doesnt store that well in k compared to maitai; its ok inside an evelyn; but the silk is so pretty to look at

i am picturing coat weather 7 months of the year - if it doesnt rain much then definitely k's but if it does epsom k's or b or togo b seems like choices that pair well with coats

i hate to be the voice of reason when it comes to shopping lol
so excited for your ostrich so!!!! do you mind sharing the specs?
k28 is the best

my k28 gold epsom is now officially my workhorse bag lol i rotate my workhorse according to my rotation at work

and my maitai inserts just arrived!!! i ordered a couple to save on postage =) and received one for k28 - they are such space-savers in bags
// the h option is hideously expensive and doesnt store that well in k compared to maitai; its ok inside an evelyn; but the silk is so pretty to look at

i am picturing coat weather 7 months of the year - if it doesnt rain much then definitely k's but if it does epsom k's or b or togo b seems like choices that pair well with coats
I love maitai inserts. My one insert fits inside my b30, lindy 30 and jypsy 30!
My SO is a 30b blue de malte ostrich brushed ghw and graphite interior. Now is the waiting....suuuuuper hard to do!!

My next bag will be a kelly 28 but those are really hard to come by in my store[emoji24]