WOC Face Off: Half Moon versus Timeless Envelope

Which WOC do you prefer to use?

• Half Moon WOC

• Timeless Envelope WOC

Results are only viewable after voting.
half moon for me. cuz i have a beige classic flap bag ghw for a dressy look so i need the half moon for a casual look especially shw has the casual feel to it

Ooooh it's 50/50 now on the poll :smile:

I am leaning more toward the Timeless though and all of your responses are really helping my decision. Thank you! I think it will last longer than the Half Moon. I can't wait to receive it!!!

I prefer the half moon, because a WOC for me is a very casual kinda bag and the half moon is, well, more casual. The timeless is beautiful, but I'd carry my medium flaps in a heartbeat over the WOC... I really love the half moon because of its a. unique shape and b. capacity to fit more stuff!

I love my timeless because it has back zippered pocket. ;) and the leather is stiffer.. seems more durable ?? i am not sure.
however i also on wait list for the half moon.. so i really no help here.. ;)
i have no single complaints about my timeless woc though.. its very classic style!!!

The timeless envelope looks more, well, timeless... I prefer its look a lot more even though the Half Moon would look amazing with everything as well.. Its a tough choice, but if I were to choose, envelope would be my choice.