WOC Face Off: Half Moon versus Timeless Envelope

Which WOC do you prefer to use?

• Half Moon WOC

• Timeless Envelope WOC

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am in this same situation too - choosing between the half moon and the envelope. I like the casual vibe that the half moon brings since I already have a black lambskin classic with the silver CCs. But I also love the classic timelessness of the Timeless Envelope and the fact that it has GH.

All that said, right now I am leaning towards the Timeless Envelope. But I really do love both! Good Luck to you...and me! :P

Half moon for sure. It's just cuter while the timeless looks more serious and like minal said, woc is a more of a casual concept...? Also, I love the half moon cause I am sucker for any small purses that look like some sort of dumpling! Hah hah! :biggrin:

I might do the more square timeless in a different leather and color combo. The quilted lamb ones are very cute, the camelia printed ones aren't bad and the reissue ones are pretty cool too! Good luck deciding!!

I chose the envelope over the half-moon for the same reasons as already stated above. It has more pockets. It's definitely a classic, and it comes in GH.

THIS IS ACTUALLY A PICTURE OF MY WOC, I'VE HAD IT FOR YEARS, AND IT STILL LOOKS NEW. IT HAS SUCH A TIMELESS, CLASSIC LOOK :heart:
attachment.php

THIS IS ACTUALLY A PICTURE OF MY WOC, I'VE HAD IT FOR YEARS, AND IT STILL LOOKS NEW. IT HAS SUCH A TIMELESS, CLASSIC LOOK :heart:
attachment.php

^ Yup...still looks great! Love that...However I'm still leaning towards the 1/2 moon...it's a totally different look and can hold more...I can't help but think if I had an envelope I wouldn't use it b/c I'd keep passing it over and just grab my m/l flap...