Wish to to hear your thoughts on Braise croc

^^^ *faints*

O.K, I am going to spill the beans, ....don't get TOO carried away LV!:lol:
Sa transferred a braise croc kelly25cm for me. This is the thing, my SA really assured me that I can SO croc Birkin in Jan.,.... yes, I feel like jumping on kelly NOW, but after seeing PazT's friend in her croc 30cm Birkin....I have had second thoughts on going with the kelly25cm. When I see kelly (tomorrow:nuts: :drool: )...I will know. I will post as soon as I am able to pick myself up off the ground after seeing this jewel(SA said that it is a jewel, today). SA also said, it is completely a night time bag. Then she said,... "but you are so small, right?"....aaaarrrgh....

^^^OMG STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! this is sooo exciting!!!

I know! and I feel ALOT of pressure to just BUY IT!!!:nuts: , for instant gratification:yahoo: ...but as I type here now ladies, let me tell you, BEFORE I see the kelly tomorrow, that I really want braise in a Birkin:s ....So I am conflicted as to whether I jump on the Kelly that is so rare and coveted, or do I wait for what makes me drool even more(Shopmom would say go with your heart, I know!!). Without a doubt Sa said I can SO. After staring at so many pics the last few days, I really want the Birkin and feel I have tried to convince myself of kelly. Now that its waiting for me, I want Birkin. My SA has no problem if I don't take kelly, she transferred it for me with full knowledge that I might not want SHINY braise as opposed to matte, that also is a question for SO. She wanted me to see this kelly to be sure of SO, in any case!!!! (birkin25cm or now must decide on, a 30cm) I just find Birkin more what I want in Braise croc. It's so stunning either way though, aaaaahhh, I want BOTH!!!! I might not be able to leave this Kelly for someone else.:lol:

oh star I can't wait till tomorrow!!! but I think no one can go wrong with a croc Kelly anyways (because I'm sure you can still get your SO croc birkin even if you do decide to take this 25 croc tomorrow) right?!
Go for both!!!!! So we can drool some more!

Star, I'm pretty much an instant gratification kind of girl, but I'm trying to become the delayed gratification kind. This will be a HUGE purchase so you should go with what you really want. If it's a Birkin your bag-loving heart desires, then go with the Birkin even if it means having to wait --1.5 years can go by very quickly especially if you get the black JPG and others on your wish list during the wait! :yes:

oh star I can't wait till tomorrow!!! but I think no one can go wrong with a croc Kelly anyways (because I'm sure you can still get your SO croc birkin even if you do decide to take this 25 croc tomorrow) right?!
Go for both!!!!! So we can drool some more!

That was my initial process of thought... Get the braise kelly, and still make SO in emerald/forest green croc(another on my wishlist).....hmmm, will see tomorrow...but, ...don't you think in big wishlist picture, croc red braise should be in a Birkin and my Croc Kelly in Emerald green and not vice versa?, That is the perfect collection of croc for me - Forest green croc kelly, braise red croc Birkin, dagaaaahsp...:drool: ...I should wait:hysteric: ... HI HEEELS????????? You could really help rt now.:lol:

^^^great choices for the 2 bags star! i think CDL (or some other ebay seller) had an emerald green kelly GH listed not too long ago. it was TDF!! quite a gem of a bag! the 30cm croc birkin is a great sz for u. after seeing Pazt's friend with hers this past weekend, i've been having dreams again of getting my hands on one too!

^^^great choices for the 2 bags star! i think CDL (or some other ebay seller) had an emerald green kelly GH listed not too long ago. it was TDF!! quite a gem of a bag! the 30cm croc birkin is a great sz for u. after seeing Pazt's friend with hers this past weekend, i've been having dreams again of getting my hands on one too!

I saw the emerald for CDL, here is pic...
I LOVE this shade though, of FOREST GREEN in the Bolide from LW, but I would love in a kelly.
red braise Birkin

Attachments

• gallery.jpg
    gallery.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 144
  • orange%20croc%20birkin.jpg
    orange%20croc%20birkin.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 31bolidecroc4.jpg
    31bolidecroc4.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 31bolidecroc6.jpg
    31bolidecroc6.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 129
If it means anything to you, star ... I have been fixated with a braise porosus croc 30cm BIRKIN since the day I saw one IRL. I have sighted a few croc Birkins and Kellys, and never a moment have I swayed in my choice. A 30cm croc Birkin is a coveted item.

There is one 30cm braise croc birkin with GOLD hw on eBay now. Have a look. It's absolutely stunning.

Here are a few pics of my agenda alligator in braise:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Attachments

• P1000961_edited-1.jpg
    P1000961_edited-1.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 140
  • P1000965_edited-1.jpg
    P1000965_edited-1.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 135
  • P1000963_edited-1.jpg
    P1000963_edited-1.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 152