Wish to to hear your thoughts on Braise croc

OH MY , Oh My , Oh My!!! Firstly, DH is hovering around me so I can hardly post until he gets to the SOFA!!!....I have never seen a more beautiful bag in my life:shocked: Hes back, hold on

When I saw this kelly, I could not believe my eyes. It was perfect, not too shiny at all, the porosus skin is perfect, it is unbelievable, I see each pore...it looked great with what I was wearing. I feel it is really versatile. It is simply perfection and I can see why many feel kelly is wiser choice. The size is just perfect. They kindly have given me some time to think about it and I would buy it next week, most probably, for shoppers night, save $1600. how cool is that? I cannot talk, my DH is REALLY around right now...I have alot to think about

Oh man this is like watching one of those suspense movies and then Part 2 is being screened next week!

I was thinking Star COULD very well end up with a Birkin after talking through it but now it SEEMS it MAY be a Kelly afterall...I need popcorn to sustain me until we see the Part 2 screening!!!!

:lol: ^^^^thats my favorite smiley.

I think I need to sleep on this a bit, I must tell you that I did not expect it to be so perfect. This is hard cuz it probably means that I will have to pass up Black JPG soon( SA laughed at me, does not like jpg:shrugs:LOVES Kelly, obviously )said that it won't be a problem though, they always recieve black it seems. I just don't know ... I really need to think.:shrugs: No bags for awhile!

star: here's a pic of another green croc kelly...:drool: :drool: :drool: and a red kelly!

1226330988_l.jpg

Everyone, it is the exact same as picture but WAY more detail in the skin than shown in the picture....THAN-YOU peanut!!!:flowers:

Star.....look. It sounds to me like you can get a JPG whever you're ready for one. Really. You can not always find a Braise Croc Kelly in that size! AND save a cool $1,600.00 at that! Now, I'm not trying to enable you it's just that I know a good thing when I see/read about it!

That JPG is going to look gigantic on you....you're a tiny girl! Those babies are long and they are HEAVY! (Don't fry me JPG lovers out there....I'm just trying to be practical) AND you are probably one of the few women out there who can toss a 35cm Birkin over her shoulder!!!!! How many of us can do that!?!!?

If it's a choice between the Brais Croc Kelly and the JPG? I'd RUN with that Kelly in one hot second....LESS!!!!

...now I'm going back to my popcorn.....Momma has spoken!

Hmmm...I don't know...

Will it be available again?

If you could only choose 1 to purchase over the next 12-24 months, would this be the one?

Will your husband kill you? (In that case, the bag will just not get the love it deserves...)

Would you have to hide it? (If so, don't purchase...it will kill you to keep it in the box...)

Could you discuss the potential for a holiday gift with your DH?

Would you sell your lizard for the croc?

Let me think a bit more...commercial break...drama to continue...

Star.....look. It sounds to me like you can get a JPG whever you're ready for one. Really. You can not always find a Braise Croc Kelly in that size! AND save a cool $1,600.00 at that! Now, I'm not trying to enable you it's just that I know a good thing when I see/read about it!

That JPG is going to look gigantic on you....you're a tiny girl! Those babies are long and they are HEAVY! (Don't fry me JPG lovers out there....I'm just trying to be practical) AND you are probably one of the few women out there who can toss a 35cm Birkin over her shoulder!!!!! How many of us can do that!?!!?

If it's a choice between the Brais Croc Kelly and the JPG? I'd RUN with that Kelly in one hot second....LESS!!!!

...now I'm going back to my popcorn.....Momma has spoken!

...I won't have any more bags for so long:crybaby: ...but this is so exquisite, *sigh*...sleep on it...

Hmmm...I don't know...

Will it be available again?

If you could only choose 1 to purchase over the next 12-24 months, would this be the one?

Will your husband kill you? (In that case, the bag will just not get the love it deserves...)

Would you have to hide it? (If so, don't purchase...it will kill you to keep it in the box...)

Could you discuss the potential for a holiday gift with your DH?

Would you sell your lizard for the croc?

Let me think a bit more...commercial break...drama to continue...

Socal, I can order it in Jan. and it will be easier to save up
- Yes, Husband might kill me
- YES, I must HIDE it for atleast A YEAR!!!(no kidding)
- No, no holiday gift...he only likes to "think "he is surprising me, I just tell him 6 months to a year in advance:lol:
-I WILL NEVER SELL MY LIZARD! nope.
- I still want her desperately:s

Ok....

I'll be honest with you. I bought my Croc Kelly because I fell in lust with it the second I saw it. All logic and reason flew out of my head. I only knew I had to have it. Do I love it? Absolutely. Do I use it? Sometimes. Would I ever sell it? Never. I have other Hermes bags I use daily. This is my Holy Grail bag. I think if you feel like this about that Braise Croc bag then it's worth the money and the abstinance for a year. But only if that's how you feel.....