will there be "the OC" season 4?

I just watched the second episode this season.

How very utterly awful. I am so done with this show. It's gone to complete sh*t last season. :hrmm: :blah:

Yea, me just finished 2 eps of season 4 too, and I think they suck! The show has a grim feeling about it, prolly coz it's still "Marissa mourning time", but wth it still sucks. Summer a hippie = weird. Ryan becoming bartender and a bad kid again = no comment.

I'm done with this show, aint gonna waste anymore time downloading the torrents from now on.

Of course it still sucks, they need to tie up loose ends with marissa's death, I think it will be back to good within a few episodes. At least I am hoping, I'll give it another 4 episodes and see, I think it will be good.

Of course it still sucks, they need to tie up loose ends with marissa's death, I think it will be back to good within a few episodes. At least I am hoping, I'll give it another 4 episodes and see, I think it will be good.

I agree...we can't just expect everyone to forget that Marissa died....they have to spend some time focusing on that.

There's a larger reason for Summer becoming a hippie...same with Ryan...

I have faith.

OMG IT WAS SOOO GOOD! I love how each episode is getting better and better, I AM SOOO glad we find out about ryam SAVING Marissa for Longer! They have tied up all loose Marissa ends now, but I am sure they wont forget about her. Things are gonna be getting better!

OMG IT WAS SOOO GOOD! I love how each episode is getting better and better, I AM SOOO glad we find out about ryam SAVING Marissa for Longer! They have tied up all loose Marissa ends now, but I am sure they wont forget about her. Things are gonna be getting better!

i am with you i LOVE this show and i think each episode keeps getting better and better. I hope seth and summer stay together!!!!

I love how SOOO many ppl were still bashing the first few epyy's of this season, just assuming it would be crap cuz the last season was, I HAD FAITH and NOW IT GOOD SO YEA!!!! :P

I agree. The first few episodes this season were dull, but they HAD to deal with marissa's death. But the last 3 episodes have been really, really good. I like Taylor and Ryan hooking up - they are so cute. Summer and Seth are great as always and Julie has more problems than anyone, but always looks fabulous. (check out her handbags BTW) So please people watch the show so they won't cancel it!! Also, Rachel Bilson was great in "The Last Kiss" movie w/ Zach Braff. Watch it.

i am with you i LOVE this show and i think each episode keeps getting better and better. I hope seth and summer stay together!!!!

I completely agree. I have faithfully watched this show since the very beginning. I hated last season, but totally love season four so far. I think it's completely hilarious and entertaining a la season one. I hated Marissa and am so glad she's gone--dead weight--pun intended! I also love the Ryan/Taylor storyline. I think it's so funny. I really hope it stays on this course and gets renewed for another season.