will there be "the OC" season 4?

The ending didn't just end with them at that point in time...it kinda showed them over the next 4-6 years of their lives...

Julie got pregnant by Ryan's dad...they had a baby boy together. She went back to college and got a degree. Unsure if they married or not.

Sandy and Kirsten's home was destroyed in an earth quake, they bought their old house in Berkley...they had a baby girl. Sandy now teaches law at Berkley. (sp?)

Summer and Seth ended up married after they took a "break" from each other for a bit...Seth going to school and Summer joining some activist group named GEORGE. (??)

Ryan ended up becoming an architect, unsure of his status with Taylor...at the end, he noticed a boy looking very much how he did when he first met Sandy Cohen...he asked the boy if he needed "help"...and that's how it ended.

As OTT as ever but nice to know so I can rest in peace in the grave. Thank you very much for your time!

I will admit that I cried over the finale too...I loved this show. I wasn't much of a fan of last season, but this season was fun....thought the Ryan/Taylor storyline was so cute! They don't really indicate how those two ended up.....

All of my favorite shows got cancelled this year - the O.C., Studio 60, The Class (so I just heard). Not much that I like still on.........

Back to my "Friends" and "SATC" DVDS, I guess! :crybaby:

I keep hearing rumors about the Julie spinoff, but then I saw this week that Julie (Melinda Clarke) would be getting a role on a sitcom with LL Cool J? Did anyone else hear about that?

I have wondered if textbooks used in TV production classes of the future will include a chapter on cancelling The OC as a classic example of a totally stupid business decision.