Wigs as a fashion statement

Would you wear a wig as a fashion statement?

• Yeah! I'm there!

• I would if I knew a good place to get them.

• Not for me or my lifestyle.

Results are only viewable after voting.
ewhitake, you and your wig look fab. That style really suits you.
anotheremptysky, what a lovely wedding pic. The wig you wore is perfect. As for your last pic, I would never have picked you're currently wearing a wig. It looks good.

Your hair looks good, and I can't tell it's a wig by looking at it. You look great!

:tup:

Thanks! I love the color of my piece. I don't think I would go back to my own hair even if it did all grow back. It would probably be too expensive not to mention toxic to my hair to maintain this color on my natural hair. :smile:

I wore my wig to the shops today. Didn't feel like doing my own hair so pulled it all back, pinned it up and pulled on my hairpiece. It looked great and I even got complimented!! The lady at the newsagency asked if I'd just come from the hairdresser. :lol:

THAT IS A WIG!! BEYONCE WEARS NOTHING BUT LACE WIGS!!! THATS NOT QUICK WEAVE! GLUED IN SOW'N IN OR ANYTHING THAT IS A LACE WIG THAT BEYONCE WEARS...
3351024453_4bc36e8dc3.jpg

THIS IS A LACE WIG AS WELL!!!

AND THE ONE THAT SHE IS WEARING ABOVE HERE IS THE WIG ON THE MODEL BELOW JUST IN A DIFFERENT COLOR
3351024471_5ae8b39056.jpg

I don't believe that Beyonce is wearing a wig here. Unless you are her hairdresser, how could any of us be certain what is going on with her hair?

I don't believe that Beyonce is wearing a wig here. Unless you are her hairdresser, how could any of us be certain what is going on with her hair?
This is a wig on Beyonce'S head!!!lolol
Like no one believes me!!
Okay let me make a believer
Out of everyone!!

3363977564_f6f1be0659.jpg

IS THIS A WIG???YES!!:biggrin:
3363977580_a6b42f0c37.jpg

IS THIS A WIG??? YES!!:roflmfao:
3363977602_683b4d242a.jpg

IS THIS A WIG???UMMMMMM YES!!!
3363977626_b7ec982f39.jpg

IS THIS A WIG????? LET ME THINK YES!!!
3363977638_be3c86278b.jpg

IS THIS A WIG????LETS ALL SAY IT TOGETHER YES!!!:woohoo:

THESE WIGS ARE CALLED LACE WIGS!! BEFORE THEY WERE CALLED LACE WIGS THEY WERE CELEB SECRETS!!!!! BEYONCE WEARS THEM ALL THE TIME HER REAL HAIR IS BRAIDED DOWN UNDER THE WIG!!!

I wore my wig to the shops today. Didn't feel like doing my own hair so pulled it all back, pinned it up and pulled on my hairpiece. It looked great and I even got complimented!! The lady at the newsagency asked if I'd just come from the hairdresser. :lol:

I love when that happens! Congrats! I always tell people who ask about my color or cut that my hairdresser is 2 hours away. That's where the wig shop is. No one asks the name cause only crazy people go two hours to have their hair done! :yahoo:

This is a wig on Beyonce'S head!!!lolol
Like no one believes me!!
Okay let me make a believer
Out of everyone!!

3363977564_f6f1be0659.jpg

IS THIS A WIG???YES!!:biggrin:
3363977580_a6b42f0c37.jpg

IS THIS A WIG??? YES!!:roflmfao:
3363977602_683b4d242a.jpg

IS THIS A WIG???UMMMMMM YES!!!
3363977626_b7ec982f39.jpg

IS THIS A WIG????? LET ME THINK YES!!!
3363977638_be3c86278b.jpg

IS THIS A WIG????LETS ALL SAY IT TOGETHER YES!!!:woohoo:

THESE WIGS ARE CALLED LACE WIGS!! BEFORE THEY WERE CALLED LACE WIGS THEY WERE CELEB SECRETS!!!!! BEYONCE WEARS THEM ALL THE TIME HER REAL HAIR IS BRAIDED DOWN UNDER THE WIG!!!

I believe you and want to know how I can get one!!! It's beautiful!

She ALWAYS wears wigs for public appearances... It's a common secret, just do a Google search for the evidence...:smile:

EWHITAKE ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GOOGLE LACE WIGS OR GO to YOUR LOCAL WIG STORE AND ASK FOR LACE WIGS AND THEY SHOULD HAVE THEM...The prices run for about $100 and up!! But its worth it!!!

She ALWAYS wears wigs for public appearances... It's a common secret, just do a Google search for the evidence...:smile:

There are plenty of "common secrets" pertaining to celebrities on the internet and they are gossip - not fact. I'm not saying that she doesn't wear wigs or extensions because like many celebrities, I'm sure she has/does. What I was saying was unless you are her hairdresser, I don't believe that anyone can be 100% positive in regards to what is exactly going on there. Also, what's with the shouting ewhitake? Using all caps typically indicates shouting/yelling. You are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine:smile:

There are plenty of "common secrets" pertaining to celebrities on the internet and they are gossip - not fact. I'm not saying that she doesn't wear wigs or extensions because like many celebrities, I'm sure she has/does. What I was saying was unless you are her hairdresser, I don't believe that anyone can be 100% positive in regards to what is exactly going on there. Also, what's with the shouting ewhitake? Using all caps typically indicates shouting/yelling. You are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine:smile:

:whiteflag: vhdos I wasn't shouting. :confused1: I quoted tknight's post. She/He was writing in all caps. My comment is the one line at the very bottom of all those photos.