Why does H discontinue a bag?

I've always chocked it up to hand-washing....

But I do agree that there is an air of mystery to the whole thing, which is always fun and intriguing...

GF Well I guess its yet another thing to add to my list of things I just don't get...I'll put it next to...#12 Why is there always a line at the women's washroom and never the men's?:confused1:

GF Well I guess its yet another thing to add to my list of things I just don't get...I'll put it next to...#12 Why is there always a line at the women's washroom and never the men's?:confused1:

Isn't it because men have better bladder control, hence can save it up for a super sized number 1. Which is what allows men to wait until the half time break in football matches to go to the bathroom. Also when women give birth the nether regions are stretched and there is loss of elasticity and cannot hold as long. I have no scientific evidence to back this up btw lol.

Also men have urinals which are quick and easy women need to do well y'all know what you do! So as a space thing as well 3 urinals and 2 stalls in a men bathroom fit 5 men at a time while as a 3 stall womens bathroom (same space) can only fit 3 women at a time.

And I always wash my hands. I'm totally grossed out by the guys that don't. Yes, it does happen quite often, which is why i try and use a paper towel to open the door or wait for someone else to open it for me.

p.s. there are methods of getting it out without acctually touching the peepee, however you have more control when you direct it.

Geeze i must look like a nerd, i just analyzed the bathroom methods of the sexes.

Isn't it because men have better bladder control, hence can save it up for a super sized number 1. Which is what allows men to wait until the half time break in football matches to go to the bathroom. Also when women give birth the nether regions are stretched and there is loss of elasticity and cannot hold as long. I have no scientific evidence to back this up btw lol.

Also men have urinals which are quick and easy women need to do well y'all know what you do! So as a space thing as well 3 urinals and 2 stalls in a men bathroom fit 5 men at a time while as a 3 stall womens bathroom (same space) can only fit 3 women at a time.

And I always wash my hands. I'm totally grossed out by the guys that don't. Yes, it does happen quite often, which is why i try and use a paper towel to open the door or wait for someone else to open it for me.

p.s. there are methods of getting it out without acctually touching the peepee, however you have more control when you direct it.

Geeze i must look like a nerd, i just analyzed the bathroom methods of the sexes.

:roflmfao::roflmfao: You are so cute!

NM.......I ADORE you!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

I don't know the dimensions of the Kelly Elan, never having gotten my paws on one!
The JPG Pouchette measures approx. 8.75" wide by 5.75" high, with a depth at the base of approx. 3.25".

^^ I would think from the pictures that I have seen that it would be bigger than that! (Sigh) I would love to get one! (kelly Elan that is!)

Sorry this thread is off topic now.
NM that was the best description that I have ever heard. You need to be the next Dr Phil! :tup:

thank you and everyone else, glad i keep you all entertained, sadly that isn't the 1st time i have pondered the topic.

Well Dr. Phil annoys me so i think i would make a fabulous alternative, only i would spend 90% of the time talking about fashion.