Why do you use PurseForum?

Collie5 said:
Well, I haven't been here long, but I originally came here to try to "meet" people who share my love of handbags, especially designer ones. I was hoping to make some friends here and share info about bags, but since it looks like I'm a "thread killer" that isn't going to happen anytime soon. But I go ahead and post once in awhile when I feel the desire. (this post ought to pretty much kill this thread too). But, I stay here in lurk mode most of the time because there is so much good information passed around on so many threads.

Aww. Don't leave.

It takes time to connect with people.

Even though I have friends here now, I still get ignored about half the time.
It's not personal.

I've learned so much since joining tPF. Before I would just buy a bag and that's that. But you really learn about the brand itself and each style, color, collection, etc.

The community here is awesome and everyone helps each other either by identifying colors or posting deals & sales.

I love all the advice that's available here! Everyone is always so helpful!

And I loooove drooling :drool: over amazing designer pieces... And even looking for outfit inspiration!

Also, in more recent months, I love sharing the excitement of some of my own treasures.

It's amazing to connect with such wonderful people with the same addictions!

nygrl said:
I use it mostly for reference and to drool over bags that I can't yet afford. :smile: And to talk to people who share my love for bags because most of my friends and family don't understand.

So completely agreed!!! It takes very special people to be able o discuss, and understand luxury and the addiction! :smile: it's also great to learn the "insider secrets" here!

Well, I haven't been here long, but I originally came here to try to "meet" people who share my love of handbags, especially designer ones. I was hoping to make some friends here and share info about bags, but since it looks like I'm a "thread killer" that isn't going to happen anytime soon. But I go ahead and post once in awhile when I feel the desire. (this post ought to pretty much kill this thread too). But, I stay here in lurk mode most of the time because there is so much good information passed around on so many threads.
Collie5, did you already check out the thread killers?
http://forum.purseblog.com/chatter-box/thread-killers-united-290163-271.html#post23281328