Why do you return a new Bal?

Don't own a BBag yet, I am guessing alot of times we visually fall in love with a bag until we get home and try it out with our wardrobe and find it not suitable. I am speaking from experience, I was suppose to buy my first BBag but it was heavily scratched so I ended up buying a Marc Jacobs. When I got home I found the size was just too big for me. It's going back next week.

I have not returned any B bags bec:
#1- I only have one, and it is the one I really wanted...
#2- I don't pull the trigger unless I have looked, touched and go home and sleep on it...

So could it be BR (buyers remorse)? or sticker shock, hence the return? :hrmm::throwup:the return? :hrmm::throwup:

I recently returned a Black Work RH because it had some kind of weird birthmark on it, which most tPFr's concluded that it was an ink mark.

I've also returned a Neiman's 100th Anniversary City ~ didn't like the color.

A couple more that was obviously a used returned items ... yuck!

All these purchased over the phone of course!

So could it be BR (buyers remorse)? or sticker shock, hence the return? :hrmm::throwup:the return? :hrmm::throwup:

BR not ruled out, yes. pardon me, what's sticker shock? :shame:

didn't know yours is a returned bag, sparkle. i would venture again that beauty is very subjective. yes, the bag's beautiful but maybe not for the girl afterall?

I just returned my 08 Black City to Holt Renfrew in Toronto. I ordered it sight unseen as we don't have a boutique anywhere near us, and when it arrived it was the most beautiful leather, but it was like a silver black, not a black-black, and it was very shiny which added to the grey-silver look. I just couldn't spend that kind of money and not have it be exactly what I wanted.

Sparkle, their loss was your gain. Sound like you got a great city.

BR not ruled out, yes. pardon me, what's sticker shock? :shame:

didn't know yours is a returned bag, sparkle. i would venture again that beauty is very subjective. yes, the bag's beautiful but maybe not for the girl afterall?

Thanks, then I'm the right gal to own it Haha:graucho:

I actually lamented about wanting an EB GSH City then as I took too long to decide and it was sold out - Bal Paris, NY and AR. I pestered my poor sis to make so many long distance calls and suddenly, AR spoke to her about EB stock. I emailed AR and asked them about the conflicting information (that's another issue I have with AR) and they ask if I'm interested in a brand new return. And presto, here's a pic:

2412337629_e98d4f8375.jpg

You never really know a bag until you wear it in your own house. Until you look at it and try it on without a SA standing behind you!
or the color might be different, or they find another color they want more, or once they put all of there stuff in it, its not the right size, but..... it is often the leather! :shrugs:

Plus, people do just simply change there minds! :yes:

My journey with Bbags had not been long but I have had thoughts to return my bag upon receipt. My reason was mostly the leather type which was not up to my expectation. BUT the thought of shipping it & ensuring it gets there & waiting for a refund & losing $$$ no thanks to rate conversion deterred me from doing it. I have yet to do a return but might one day!

So far I have no complaints about the leather of my 3 bags. I treat my bags like pets, accepting their minor flaws and look upon those flaws as one of a kind uniqueness that add personlities and character to the bags.

Or perhaps, my expectations aren't high.;)

I have. I order them from Neiman Marcus in other cities because they don't carry them here. But if the leather is not nice or scratched, you better believe I return it. I had something like 6 pink bags sent to me before I found one I wanted to keep. One had really pretty leather but one of those short, deep scratches on the front and I knew it was going to bug me every time I looked at it.

I haven't returned a Bbag yet either, but I am contemplating returning one now. I bought the Bouton D'Or City and then about 5 days later I went in and they had the Bouton D'Or Messenger bag. I HAD to have it and now I wonder if I should keep both yellow bags or should I return the city??

What would you girls do in this case??? Keep them both???? Please help!

I haven't returned a Bbag yet either, but I am contemplating returning one now. I bought the Bouton D'Or City and then about 5 days later I went in and they had the Bouton D'Or Messenger bag. I HAD to have it and now I wonder if I should keep both yellow bags or should I return the city??

What would you girls do in this case??? Keep them both???? Please help!

Personally I would not keep both yellow bags. Just keep the one you love.

I'd like to add to my previous post:
When I was looking for a GSH PT in black I had to order 3 to get one that wasn't damaged. The first 2 came damaged and finally after the 3rd one I was blessed with a non defective bag. And of course I returned the first 2.