Why do you return a new Bal?

So far I have no complaints about the leather of my 3 bags. I treat my bags like pets, accepting their minor flaws and look upon those flaws as one of a kind uniqueness that add personlities and character to the bags.

Or perhaps, my expectations aren't high.;)

hey girl i just read of your bag's flaw: round "peels" on the strap, is it? you didn't state this at the start. could this be why it was returned?

i don't expect alot either. if i were near a shop that sells at retail and not higher, i'm sure i'd expect more. this goes w/o saying, eh?

I've never returned a bbag but have sold them. I find that if I don't reach to them at all or just once or twice within the first couple of months, I sell them. No point in having pretty $$$ decorations in my closet. :shrugs:

i returned a magenta city , cause after the very first day of using it, i had blue jeans transferred into the whole back of the bag. . my thoughts were that the glazing on the back of the bag was not done correctly.. The bal boutique exchanged it for me.. got a new one.. that is perfect.. No problems at all!

hey girl i just read of your bag's flaw: round "peels" on the strap, is it? you didn't state this at the start. could this be why it was returned?

i don't expect alot either. if i were near a shop that sells at retail and not higher, i'm sure i'd expect more. this goes w/o saying, eh?

glossie, I'm absent-minded (blur in Singlish terms). Not sure if th flaws were there initially or appeared later.:P

i returned a magenta city , cause after the very first day of using it, i had blue jeans transferred into the whole back of the bag. . my thoughts were that the glazing on the back of the bag was not done correctly.. The bal boutique exchanged it for me.. got a new one.. that is perfect.. No problems at all!

Wow, the Bal boutique is so gracious to accept the return. I my part of the world, it's not easy to get an exchange or refund.