Why did I go in there?!

yeah i think so. lol it's by the fort place... right at the entrance of Waikiki. Theres two Lesportsacs inside though. not sure what the other one has because i didn't go into it.. dana just saw it as we drove past. lol

There's TWO of them in there?? I didn't know that!! When I went there, I went to the one that was a free-standing very small store...

The other LeSportsac I went to is in the Royal Hawaiian.

How many do we have total then? *lol*

ahhhh Kara!! You got the last Paradiso MM and Inferno Gioco?!?! :yahoo: I was looking at the gioco for a bit... :drool: 2 Adios' brushing his teeth!! And the MM has a FULL picture of Sushi boy *faints* I'm gonna cry again LOL *sob* Sushi boy!!

Geez we need to find out how many LeSportsacs there are in Waiks..

Maya - hehe airplane avatar!! I just cropped it off a toki picture :greengrin: I made lots more too hahahaha I was really bored yesterday :Push:

Thanks everyone!!! :smile: Yeah, I'm pretty happy with my new bags! I had no plans of getting an inferno today, but this one was calling out to me for some reason. Haha!

Maya: I was a little confused too when I was looking for the older prints. First I walked into the LeSportsac boutique (close to the circular driveway of the hotel), but they didn't have. Fortunately, the SA knew that the DFS Galleria had them and gave me directions. It's kinda tricky since it's sort of tucked away in the corner of the DFS store. DFS is close to LV and Coach. Still within the hotel's shopping center. It's independent from the LSS boutiques so any returns have to be made at DFS. There was still an Inferno MM and Notte MM on display :tup:. There were also stellinas, bambinones, canguros, corrieres, bambinos, and a paradiso gioco.

Oh my god. Okay... Let me sort through my confusion. *lol*

There's a LeSportsac store in the Hilton Hawaiian Village (the small free-standing store).

There's a DFS in the Hilton Hawaiian Village that sells LeSportsac??

There's a LeSportsac store in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center.

And there's the DFS Galleria, with the aquarium, that sells LeSportsac??

Am I right..........?

Oh my god. Okay... Let me sort through my confusion. *lol*

There's a LeSportsac store in the Hilton Hawaiian Village (the small free-standing store).

There's a DFS in the Hilton Hawaiian Village that sells LeSportsac??

There's a LeSportsac store in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center.

And there's the DFS Galleria, with the aquarium, that sells LeSportsac??

Am I right..........?

Sounds about right!! Although I forgot to ask the SA at Hilton DFS if they also had tokis at their main store! She just said I could also return there since it was a DFS store too.

Oh and to add to the list, there's also a LeSportsac store across the street from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. :tup:

Sigh... I'm gonna miss all these places that sell tokis!! :crybaby: Inflated prices, but it's kinda nice seeing them all irl!

What!! Another one across from the Royal Hawaiian?! *lmao* That's so insane. *lol* I'm definitely gonna make a trek to Waikiki now!!

So the one that carries the older prints is the Hilton DFS?

Yup!! That's for sure! :tup:

By the way, to go a bit off topic, I hope the wedge crocs work out for you! I got myself a pair of maryjane crocs a few weeks ago. I know, I know, not the greatest looking pair of shoes on an adult (*LOL* definitely cuter on kids), but OMG they are just so comfy!!! I could shop all day in those. Hopefully the wedges are the same. :P

Funny how all these LSS stores are cropping up on us, huh? I wonder how long they've been there! We never would have noticed if it weren't for tokis! *LOL*

Yup!! That's for sure! :tup:

By the way, to go a bit off topic, I hope the wedge crocs work out for you! I got myself a pair of maryjane crocs a few weeks ago. I know, I know, not the greatest looking pair of shoes on an adult (*LOL* definitely cuter on kids), but OMG they are just so comfy!!! I could shop all day in those. Hopefully the wedges are the same. :P

Funny how all these LSS stores are cropping up on us, huh? I wonder how long they've been there! We never would have noticed if it weren't for tokis! *LOL*

I think the MJ Crocs are SO cute!! I think they look cutest on little girls because the shoes are SO tiny!! Unfortunately the flat Crocs are way bad for my feet because there's absolutely no arch support!! I've been wearing the Croc wedges at home, but I have carpet so... We'll see tomorrow how they really are!!