Why did I go in there?!

the hilton one is this one.. 973 2655 but i think there's two hilton ones. so if you go to the hilton.. the one that i bought mine from last night is near where you enter the hilton grounds (with a car). take the first diagonal-ish walkway to the left and then take another left past LV and you should see the le sportsac sign.

aww... thanks so much happy toki. :smile: appreciate it! will let you know if i'm able to get one. :P

Oooh! Old print MM's?? But at Hawaii retail... Blah.

I love MM so much. I just took my Inferno MM to the Aina Haina Chuck E. Cheese for a former students birthday. Hehe. And one of the other parents wore her Fumo bella. :graucho:

Yesterday I went into Hilton Hawaiian Village Le Sportsac. And I ended up buying a MM Paradiso at Hawaii retail. It's making me a bit regretful. x__x

And that's because I couldn't leave it in the store. It wanted to go home with me!! Earlier that day I also purchased a Inferno MM... :Push:

I just wanted to go in there to "look" but it didn't end up that way!! :nuts:

I went to Honalulu on business and spent like 350.00 in the store in Wakiki. I bought 2 patterns that they don't have on the mainland...I love them and they were a big hit with my mom and sis too.

ohhhh hawaii!!! i would just luv to be there!!! and then in the lesportsac store in hawaii!?!?! oh man, what a dream! but yea, two MM's in one day! :Push: LOLOLOL oh wells, enjoy (if it doesn't hurt your wallet too much!) :nuts:

Wow, I didn't know there was even one in there O__O but, I shall stay away because I don't need paradiso since I already have and am on ban. But, much congrats to you and your Paradiso MM :biggrin:

:lol: @ Shellie.. seriously, you didnt want to leave that store!! And you kept hugging that MM too.. :love: SUSHI BOY!! OMG JESS you have GOT to see it!! I was about to cry because I couldnt get it (no money.. plus Shellie wanted it) You would've screamed for it! :nuts: I really REALLY need to sell my inferno stuff.. *sigh* or get a job.

So after happy toki bought the MM, are there still any left there? Both Paradiso and Inferno? The parent at my preschool might be interested, but I know she was kind of bummed when I told her Hawaii retail is jacked up... After I told her they were supposed to stop making the MM soon, she told me she was eyeing another LeSportsac bag - I must bring her back to the toki side!!

They brought out 2 other Paradiso MMs from the drawer thing and they had one on display. IDK if thats all they had but she didnt bring out any more MMs. They had Inferno MMs being displayed too! Dont know how much they have in all but.. they are there! Giocos, Ciaos, Nuvola, Bella.. thats about all I can remember.

I'll tell her when I see her on Monday then!! And just warn her it's still Hawaii retail... but may be the only option she has because I don't recommend buying tokidoki off e-bay to a newbie. I know she adored the Paradiso and Inferno prints when I wore them to school.