Who's ready for the 12 DOD?

Thank you, Dooneysta! I was considering the Courtney because that is one bag I do not have in my collection. Also, I see the medium blue steel flo satchel is on sale for 249.00 today!
That steel blue IS a really gorgeous shade..:doh:
I could get the natural anytime, after all, but steel blue is probably a limited thing... I really kick myself for waiting and losing out on Mushroom. I want to say Kelly Green was the other one I really lusted after, but Mushroom most of all. That steel blue is maybe even more appealing than the Denim!

Hi Dooneysta and LinneaMcCrary, I hope the following pictures encourage your purchase! After receiving the purple, olive, and leaf yesterday, I immediately ordered the royal blue and tomato (can't wait for their arrival):happydance:. The suede medium satchel gives me the size and look I enjoy in the florentine medium satchel, but without the weight. I am a firm believer that suede can be enjoyed all year round! So, I plan to enjoy my suede satchels to the fullest :biggrin:. I don't think the pictures do the olive justice. The contrast between the olive and sierra trim really gives the olive satchel a beautiful neutral and classic look. Although the leaf and purple are a bit muted, the colors are still vibrant and by no means boring, quite the contrary! They are just the right amount of pop needed to enhance the wardrobe! Finally, the suede is not a "cheap feeling" material and I think Dooney did a really good job on this bag! (I'm not sure why some of the pics repeated.)View attachment 4272017View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019View attachment 4272020View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019
Beautiful. enjoy all your new treasures. I'm drooling over the colors.

Hi Dooneysta and LinneaMcCrary, I hope the following pictures encourage your purchase! After receiving the purple, olive, and leaf yesterday, I immediately ordered the royal blue and tomato (can't wait for their arrival):happydance:. The suede medium satchel gives me the size and look I enjoy in the florentine medium satchel, but without the weight. I am a firm believer that suede can be enjoyed all year round! So, I plan to enjoy my suede satchels to the fullest :biggrin:. I don't think the pictures do the olive justice. The contrast between the olive and sierra trim really gives the olive satchel a beautiful neutral and classic look. Although the leaf and purple are a bit muted, the colors are still vibrant and by no means boring, quite the contrary! They are just the right amount of pop needed to enhance the wardrobe! Finally, the suede is not a "cheap feeling" material and I think Dooney did a really good job on this bag! (I'm not sure why some of the pics repeated.)View attachment 4272017View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019View attachment 4272020View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019
What a lovely set of photos! I really enjoy Dooney’s suede. I have several. A few year ago during the 12 DOD I also bought a suede satchel. It is the zip zip style, leaf green with the dark trim. It came with the matching wristlet. I know you will love carrying yours. It looks like Christmas at your house!

What a lovely set of photos! I really enjoy Dooney’s suede. I have several. A few year ago during the 12 DOD I also bought a suede satchel. It is the zip zip style, leaf green with the dark trim. It came with the matching wristlet. I know you will love carrying yours. It looks like Christmas at your house!
Oo, suede green zip zip sounds fab...

Hi MrsKC, I remember your leaf green zip zip and it was absolutely gorgeous:loveeyes:! I remember lusting after your zip zip, but never did get to order one, so I'm glad to finally get a suede leaf green of my own:yahoo:.

Reactions: MrsKC
That just made it harder!!!!

The purple is nice and rich. I picked leaf. They do nice reds though! I just said purple because I’m not a fan of red...the purple seemed more vivid...but do you ever accessorize bags to months or holidays? Red would be useful for February, for July, December, etc...besides just being nice the rest of the year..
As for assessorizing, yes. So in that case I like the blue as well. I love red and blue, fushcia, orange and off white.