Who's ready for the 12 DOD?

I just received a bag from Ilovedooney that did not have a registration card or a return label. Now that I look at it carefully, the leather trim at the top is slightly rippled in places, and there is a tiny ding in the trim as well. I hate sending things back, but in this case, I think I had better because sale or no sale things shouldn't go out in this condition. I just reordered the bag, and let's hope this one comes in good condition and has a return label so I can send back the defective one.
That’s a bummer......there seems to be a trend going on around here...

Reactions: Miss Understood
Nothing for me again in day 8! I have not ordered anything so far from this sale.
Anybody ordered anything?
Hi MaryBel, I've order 3 suede medium satchels that arrived today. They are beautiful, but I was disappointed that one of the satchels was an obvious return (not wrapped). I decided to keep it because there are no indications that the bag was used. I have noticed there are a number of inconsistencies with dooney.com and 12DOD stock. Various handbag styles, colors, etc. seem to appear, disappear, and reappear :confused1:. I've experienced this over the last 2 days with the florentine and suede combo and the Toscana line, which I really want to order, but won't until I know for certain the website is accurate. Well, I hope days 9-12 are better and you find a new beauty. Please, please Dooney put the Toscana pocket satchel on sale, so that I can be done with this sale! :smile:

Okay, I got the push I needed. I'm gonna order the suede satchel, but purple or tomatoes? I 2ish they had a fushcia.
The purple is nice and rich. I picked leaf. They do nice reds though! I just said purple because I’m not a fan of red...the purple seemed more vivid...but do you ever accessorize bags to months or holidays? Red would be useful for February, for July, December, etc...besides just being nice the rest of the year..

Last edited:
Hi Dooneysta and LinneaMcCrary, I hope the following pictures encourage your purchase! After receiving the purple, olive, and leaf yesterday, I immediately ordered the royal blue and tomato (can't wait for their arrival):happydance:. The suede medium satchel gives me the size and look I enjoy in the florentine medium satchel, but without the weight. I am a firm believer that suede can be enjoyed all year round! So, I plan to enjoy my suede satchels to the fullest :biggrin:. I don't think the pictures do the olive justice. The contrast between the olive and sierra trim really gives the olive satchel a beautiful neutral and classic look. Although the leaf and purple are a bit muted, the colors are still vibrant and by no means boring, quite the contrary! They are just the right amount of pop needed to enhance the wardrobe! Finally, the suede is not a "cheap feeling" material and I think Dooney did a really good job on this bag! (I'm not sure why some of the pics repeated.)fullsizeoutput_4f2.jpegfullsizeoutput_4f4.jpegfullsizeoutput_4f3.jpeg20181206_093219.jpgfullsizeoutput_4f4.jpegfullsizeoutput_4f4.jpegfullsizeoutput_4f3.jpeg

Hi Dooneysta and LinneaMcCrary, I hope the following pictures encourage your purchase! After receiving the purple, olive, and leaf yesterday, I immediately ordered the royal blue and tomato (can't wait for their arrival):happydance:. The suede medium satchel gives me the size and look I enjoy in the florentine medium satchel, but without the weight. I am a firm believer that suede can be enjoyed all year round! So, I plan to enjoy my suede satchels to the fullest :biggrin:. I don't think the pictures do the olive justice. The contrast between the olive and sierra trim really gives the olive satchel a beautiful neutral and classic look. Although the leaf and purple are a bit muted, the colors are still vibrant and by no means boring, quite the contrary! They are just the right amount of pop needed to enhance the wardrobe! Finally, the suede is not a "cheap feeling" material and I think Dooney did a really good job on this bag! (I'm not sure why some of the pics repeated.)View attachment 4272017View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019View attachment 4272020View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019
Them’s all real real purty...:coolio:
What a great haul!
Will you spray them with anything..?

Dooneysta, thank you! I haven't decided about spraying them just yet. Have you decided on a color?
Your bags are SO beautiful but I decided to go with the suede Courtney instead of the satchel.
I don’t own a single version of that satchel yet and I decided I want the first one to be Florentine. I really should have jumped on the Mushroom or Denim(or was it called Jeans)color, back when, and there was a vivid green one season too.
So I ordered the Courtney set with matching pouch that went up for Day 8 instead. In Leaf. Just got the confirmation email.
However, once I get one Flo satchel and move onto other materials...I think out of the beauties you scored :drool:I would pick leaf again!
Greens and purples are underrepresented in my collection so far...but that olive is great. So versatile and seasonless.

Hi Dooneysta and LinneaMcCrary, I hope the following pictures encourage your purchase! After receiving the purple, olive, and leaf yesterday, I immediately ordered the royal blue and tomato (can't wait for their arrival):happydance:. The suede medium satchel gives me the size and look I enjoy in the florentine medium satchel, but without the weight. I am a firm believer that suede can be enjoyed all year round! So, I plan to enjoy my suede satchels to the fullest :biggrin:. I don't think the pictures do the olive justice. The contrast between the olive and sierra trim really gives the olive satchel a beautiful neutral and classic look. Although the leaf and purple are a bit muted, the colors are still vibrant and by no means boring, quite the contrary! They are just the right amount of pop needed to enhance the wardrobe! Finally, the suede is not a "cheap feeling" material and I think Dooney did a really good job on this bag! (I'm not sure why some of the pics repeated.)View attachment 4272017View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019View attachment 4272020View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019
Did all these arrive in one gigantic parcel..?

Your bags are SO beautiful but I decided to go with the suede Courtney instead of the satchel.
I don’t own a single version of that satchel yet and I decided I want the first one to be Florentine. I really should have jumped on the Mushroom or Denim(or was it called Jeans)color, back when, and there was a vivid green one season too.
So I ordered the Courtney set with matching pouch that went up for Day 8 instead. In Leaf. Just got the confirmation email.
However, once I get one Flo satchel and move onto other materials...I think out of the beauties you scored :drool:I would pick leaf again!
Greens and purples are underrepresented in my collection so far...but that olive is great. So versatile and seasonless.
Thank you, Dooneysta! I was considering the Courtney because that is one bag I do not have in my collection. Also, I see the medium blue steel flo satchel is on sale for 249.00 today!

Thank you, Dooneysta! I was considering the Courtney because that is one bag I do not have in my collection. Also, I see the medium blue steel flo satchel is on sale for 249.00 today!
:whut: Just today..? (Scurries to look) no...it’s a 12 DoD price...they’re running out fast!
Maybe..IF it’s still there on Saturday it was meant to be...I just bought Stones tickets, I gotta reel it in!!

Congrats on your beauties! They are gorgeous! They are tempting me!

Reactions: Dooneysta