Who's ready for the 12 DOD?

Well I think I’ve done all I care to do for this year’s 12DoD.
Immediately prior to the sale, like the week of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, I had already picked up:

Pebble Grain Brielle in...idk, salmon?
Nylon Erica in khaki
Florentine Logo Lock Tote in Natural
and Florentine Foldover Zip Crossbody in Natural
Since the start of 12DoD, I added:

Belvedere Logo Lock Tote in Oyster
Pebble Grain Courtney in Blush
Pebble Grain Courtney in Key Lime
Suede Courtney w/matching pouch in Leaf
Foldover Zip Crossbody Dallas Cowboys
Florentine Medium Satchel in Steel Blue
and a couple of small NCAA team pieces for Christmas gifts to others.

I’ve only put up reveal photos of the FloLoLo and Flo crossbody (can’t wait to see the Flo crossbody others ordered!!)
Another couple of Zip Zips and Pebble Grain Crossbody in Stone or Elephant would be nice.
I don’t recall, are there typically big end-of-year sales after Xmas/New Years...?:angel: Just asking for a friend.;)

Immediately prior to the sale, like the week of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, I had already picked up:

Nylon Erica in khaki

I’ve only put up reveal photos of the FloLoLo and Flo crossbody (can’t wait to see the Flo crossbody others ordered!!)
Another couple of Zip Zips and Pebble Grain Crossbody in Stone or Elephant would be nice.
I don’t recall, are there typically big end-of-year sales after Xmas/New Years...?:angel: Just asking for a friend.;)
Wow!! What fun, I like how you shop :smile:.

Reactions: DaffodilDuck

Nylon Erica in khaki

Congratulations on all your new Dooneys. I hope you enjoy each and every one of them. I also went on a 'little' Dooney shopping spree before the 12DOD. I'm still trying to get my brain around all I purchased and also find room for the new bags. Your purchases have helped me realize I am not alone in wanting to grab all those lovely Dooney treasures when the right colors, styles, and prices converge. :smile:

Reactions: amateurjeweler
Congratulations on all your new Dooneys. I hope you enjoy each and every one of them. I also went on a 'little' Dooney shopping spree before the 12DOD. I'm still trying to get my brain around all I purchased and also find room for the new bags. Your purchases have helped me realize I am not alone in wanting to grab all those lovely Dooney treasures when the right colors, styles, and prices converge. :smile:
Bags in other bags, that used to be my trick. Like a turducken.
I don’t do that anymore but only because I have more room now, not because it physically didn’t work out.
As long as you are careful to leave enough clearance so the one bag isn’t scraping the other because it’s barely big enough. I’d take a tote, put a satchel in, put a clutch or crossbody in the satchel. Then put some soft paper between the ‘layers’. If it was super casual bags, that aren’t going to crease or go shapeless...then I’d stuff beaucoup cotton totes or whatever into a duffle bag. I’d just make a list of what was inside what.
It’s certainly more desirable to see everything at once, but ‍:girlsigh:
Besides, that approach also helped minimize hubs’ astoundment. I mean, intellectually he knows there’s a ton of bags, but not literally seeing them all at once produces less of the ‘you already have a blue bag, right?’ kind of thing.
How do you store yours..? I know you have tons.

Nylon Erica in khaki

Congrats on all your goodies! I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the Dooney love and wanting to have a lot of colors. I know LJ is in this group too ;)
I have not ordered anything from the 12DOD sale but I ordered a few from ILD before and during:
Patterson Audrey satchel in Red
Montego Kendra in white nylon
Pebbled leather crossbody in Salmon
Pebble leathher zip zip in Teal

Waiting to arrive:
Allie backpack in Wine
Florentine foldover crossbody in Ginger
Carter satchel in pebble leather in Plum Wine

Plus my marshalls got a ton of Dooney Seattle Seahawks stuff, so from there I got:
Zip zip
Foldover crossbody
Regular crossbody
Weekender duffle

Plus I'm waiting on 2 Brahmin satchels from Macy's. Oops!

Congrats on all your goodies! I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the Dooney love and wanting to have a lot of colors. I know LJ is in this group too ;)
I have not ordered anything from the 12DOD sale but I ordered a few from ILD before and during:
Patterson Audrey satchel in Red
Montego Kendra in white nylon
Pebbled leather crossbody in Salmon
Pebble leathher zip zip in Teal

Waiting to arrive:
Allie backpack in Wine
Florentine foldover crossbody in Ginger
Carter satchel in pebble leather in Plum Wine

Plus my marshalls got a ton of Dooney Seattle Seahawks stuff, so from there I got:
Zip zip
Foldover crossbody
Regular crossbody
Weekender duffle

Plus I'm waiting on 2 Brahmin satchels from Macy's. Oops!
Squeee!!! The Montego pattern is so fun! I coveted the teal zip zip too, and I’m waiting to see your Ginger foldover!!!

I would DIE if I found a cache of Cowboys or Seahawks stuff at Marshalls. We are a two-team house, plus I have fondness for the Saints just because we visit NOLA every year and love it there. Was it the Seahawks stuff with the helmets on it, or just the logo? Do you live near that region, or did the buyers just get a huge haul? Maybe I should swing into my Marshalls!!

Squeee!!! The Montego pattern is so fun! I coveted the teal zip zip too, and I’m waiting to see your Ginger foldover!!!

I would DIE if I found a cache of Cowboys or Seahawks stuff at Marshalls. We are a two-team house, plus I have fondness for the Saints just because we visit NOLA every year and love it there. Was it the Seahawks stuff with the helmets on it, or just the logo? Do you live near that region, or did the buyers just get a huge haul? Maybe I should swing into my Marshalls!!

I love the Montego pattern. I got the zip zip in black coated canvas as soon as it was released but wanted the Kendra in nylon, so when I saw it in white, it was perfect.

The Ginger foldover will be here next week, together with the Carter. The backpack is out for delivery today! Yay, can't wait to see it!

We are also a 2 team house, same 2 teams as yours. DH is the traitor (cowboy fan) and My son and I are the Seahawks fans.
We live about 20 min from Seattle and this store got a lot. It was the stuff with the logo. I already had a Ruby crossbody (also with the logo) that I found at a TJMaxx earlier on the year and it was the only style available, so I jumped on it. It was on coated cotton with blk saffiano trim. Then later I saw the Ruby style at Marshalls but in nylon and with the helmets on it and gray saffiano trim. I like the one I have better.

I just realized I forgot another one I got, the medium backpack in pebble leather (navy), with the Seahawks logo patch on the pocket. I got the same day I got the zip zip. They also had the hobo at that time. I'd suggest you visit yours just to see what they got.

Reactions: Dooneysta
I love the Montego pattern. I got the zip zip in black coated canvas as soon as it was released but wanted the Kendra in nylon, so when I saw it in white, it was perfect.

The Ginger foldover will be here next week, together with the Carter. The backpack is out for delivery today! Yay, can't wait to see it!

We are also a 2 team house, same 2 teams as yours. DH is the traitor (cowboy fan) and My son and I are the Seahawks fans.
We live about 20 min from Seattle and this store got a lot. It was the stuff with the logo. I already had a Ruby crossbody (also with the logo) that I found at a TJMaxx earlier on the year and it was the only style available, so I jumped on it. It was on coated cotton with blk saffiano trim. Then later I saw the Ruby style at Marshalls but in nylon and with the helmets on it and gray saffiano trim. I like the one I have better.

I just realized I forgot another one I got, the medium backpack in pebble leather (navy), with the Seahawks logo patch on the pocket. I got the same day I got the zip zip. They also had the hobo at that time. I'd suggest you visit yours just to see what they got.
Looking forward to your reveals and reviews!
Yes, the logoed NFL pieces are all loads more aesthetically pleasing and ‘classier(?)’ looking than the helmet-patterned counterparts, agreed.
I think I shall visit my TJ Maxx and Marshalls, yes indeed.:drinks:

For anyone who missed out on the florentine steel blue medium satchel, but still (no pun intended) craving this color in florentine, Dooney has the florentine dome buckle satchel (279.00) and florentine cameron (209.00) in steel blue! If you need encouragement just check out Lilybarb's reveal!!!:loveeyes:

Last edited:
For anyone who missed out on the florentine steel blue medium satchel, but still (no pun intended) craving this color in florentine, Dooney has the florentine dome buckle satchel (279.00) and florentine cameron (209.00) in steel blue! If you need encouragement just check out Lilybarb's reveal!!!:loveeyes:
I’m eyeballing the steel blue Belvedere LL shoulder bag...

0245EF15-73B1-4BC8-BBA0-BA6C6F56D343.jpeg
Had it a few days now but finally unpacked it: Belvedere Logo Lock Tote in Oyster from..whatever 12DoD day Totally Totes was. Now have the LL Tote in Belvedere Blush, Belvedere Oyster and Florentine Natural.
Bestbagyet, when I said the Flo was heavier than Belvedere, turns out it’s only a couple ounces difference! The LoLoTo is just a beefcake in general.
I’ll put a couple other pics in mini reveal to show the packing and the ‘flaw’ inside..

All my orders are now shipped: Steel Blue medium Flo shipped today.
Waiting on five bags then, plus the NCAA items I ordered as gifts for others.:panic:

Have also picked up a Willa satchel and Patterson clutch wallet during the sale, but not from the sale (and better than the sale prices).

How long does Dooney allow the 12Days prices to stand, anyone know..? Any chance of through the weekend?

All my orders are now shipped: Steel Blue medium Flo shipped today.
Waiting on five bags then, plus the NCAA items I ordered as gifts for others.:panic:

Have also picked up a Willa satchel and Patterson clutch wallet during the sale, but not from the sale (and better than the sale prices).

How long does Dooney allow the 12Days prices to stand, anyone know..? Any chance of through the weekend?
Dooneysta, I have 4 more bags coming, so you win:giggle:. The 12DOD will go on until Dooney gets tired, although tomorrow is suppose to be the last day. Look for better sales after the 12DOD are over...for instance, Ilovedooney is having a great sale starting today! Can't wait to see your new purchases! :happydance:

Reactions: Dooneysta