Whole new Style - no Hardware (2016)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just received pics from the Bal-LA boutique, of a whole new 'style' .. without any hardware (as you will all see). This is something that I have to see IRL, because I'm not quite sure about it .. however, since it is Calfskin leather (like the Metal Plate), one never knows!!!
    • Pic #1 = Small City
    • Pic #2 = City
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

laurie.bhatia1 and Rocket_girl like this.
  2. Ooooh I 'think' I like. But I'm not sure! I think I'd need to see one irl.

3. Same here .. need to see this in the boutique, especially because of the Calfskin leather .. could be a winner (or loser)!!!! :confused1: :biggrin:

4. Hmmm, I'm not sure. It somehow reminds me of Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre :shocked:

5. #5 Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    I like it. It's a little weird but I like the plainness. Maybe go even further and get rid of the holes. Really plain but with the old city form. It looks like when they were in production, the designer started to notice a stage in production and appreciated the look before the hardware was attached. Maybe it's just cost-effective to sell them since they had punched the holes already and maybe next season they won't punch the holes and the bag will be extremely plain .

nucleii likes this.
  6. How good!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. It looks like the studs fell out and now there are empty holes.

8. HELLO my friend!!!! .. yeah, like I said .. I really need to see this IRL because in some respects, I like the kind of "zen" (quiet) quality of it .. but of course, the leather will be it's ultimate fate!!!

9. Hmmm. It looks a little like it's half completed to me.
    But, hey - it's good to try new things and see how they are received!

belleendings likes this.
  10. Woah! How unexpected! As you say, I'd love to have a feel of the leather on these.

11. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Harper Quinn likes this.
  12. Thanks for the post CeeJay, you always have the latest pics...but this one is definitely not for me.

Kendie26 likes this.
  13. Thanks for posting CeeJay...I think it's interesting....I like the minimalist aspect of it but something about it makes me "eh"...my experience is that with certain changes to bags & new styles, my eyes take time to accept & appreciate them. So many times I dislike bags when they first come out but then, BAM, before I know it I'm intrigued, & then in love with it....so I never say never:smile:

Summerfriend likes this.
  14. No question about it - I hate it. I will be curious to see if this style becomes a hit.

15. This feels so incomplete :-s The hardware is actually one of the features I love with Balenciaga bags. This design just killed it for me. Maybe it looks better irl :confused1::sad: