Whole new Style - no Hardware (2016)

View attachment 4635054 i actually hate this bag when it first came out, not only it was expensive but weird as well..but years later it grew on me. Finally Took the plunge getting this mini baby early this year and i am really surprised with the leather. Since u all mentioned blackouts used the same leather from Hermes, no wonder it reminded me of clemence leather, pebbled yet soft & smooshy but very thick. So far it is my fav go to bag, the rest sits in the cabinet am soo happy with the purchase, no regrets at all
Congratulations I like the look of the blackout bags too, very gothic, dark and edgy.

I’m in the club. Last week was out for my last day free before starting to full time work. Went in my Saks Off Fifth and wasn’t impressed. One my way out I checked the register area where they sometimes have higher proceed items that they have one of or was returned from online. And there was a small blackout city. I thought this bag was so weird last year but then it grew more on me. Never saw one in person. Welp! It went home with me. B12E7F68-0B15-4E62-B8A1-73544F1BA5F5.jpeg

View attachment 4635054 i actually hate this bag when it first came out, not only it was expensive but weird as well..but years later it grew on me. Finally Took the plunge getting this mini baby early this year and i am really surprised with the leather. Since u all mentioned blackouts used the same leather from Hermes, no wonder it reminded me of clemence leather, pebbled yet soft & smooshy but very thick. So far it is my fav go to bag, the rest sits in the cabinet am soo happy with the purchase, no regrets at all
I have so many new bags. But feel like I spent the most on the bal and it’s so comfortable I must wear it. Lol

Reactions: muggles
I have (what) 3 Blackout bags and just LOVE them!!! Love the leather and love the style; and the fact that they are cross-body is a huge asset too! There are a few more that I would love to add to my collection, but .. $$$ is tight, so gotta wait right now (boo-hiss)!!

I have (what) 3 Blackout bags and just LOVE them!!! Love the leather and love the style; and the fact that they are cross-body is a huge asset too! There are a few more that I would love to add to my collection, but .. $$$ is tight, so gotta wait right now (boo-hiss)!!
You have a picture of all of them?

I agree they're gothy, edgy. I saw them IRL in the Mount Street store in London back in '16 and loved the weekender - but the $ was so high I just couldn't justify it! Recently bought the Small City blackout in a beigy colour but when it arrived it was more light khaki and had not been stored well or packaged well so it went straight back to Yoox! It was cheap too at £750 but I didn't love it, so back it went. If I could find a black version - different story! :biggrin:

I agree they're gothy, edgy. I saw them IRL in the Mount Street store in London back in '16 and loved the weekender - but the $ was so high I just couldn't justify it! Recently bought the Small City blackout in a beigy colour but when it arrived it was more light khaki and had not been stored well or packaged well so it went straight back to Yoox! It was cheap too at £750 but I didn't love it, so back it went. If I could find a black version - different story! :biggrin:
The resale sites have been getting quite a few .. especially Fashionphile, so check there! There have also been some on eBay ..

Ladies, to those who have this style, do you use it when it rains?
I have my CitySmallBO that is part of my summer collection.. And was thinking to get another in the bigger size and darker color but for automn and winter.
However don’t how this bag and it’s holes can handle rain or even snow (the weather can be quite rainy where I leave..).
Thanks for your input!

Ladies, to those who have this style, do you use it when it rains?
I have my CitySmallBO that is part of my summer collection.. And was thinking to get another in the bigger size and darker color but for automn and winter.
However don’t how this bag and it’s holes can handle rain or even snow (the weather can be quite rainy where I leave..).
Thanks for your input!
there's a layer of the solid unpierced leather behind the front one, it will stand the rain the same way as any other leather bag.

Reactions: Chachalouve