Who loves the newer Coach more than Legacy??

I like a lot of the older things like legacy and Bleecker. But I like some of the newer styles too. My tastes are varied. I just like Coach in general!! I just picked up my new love the Alex stitched tote in "light raspberry" the new spring color! :biggrin:

I have a bridget, I love all the details and turnlocks but I don't really like the legacy lining (gasp....). I sometimes wish that it had thinner leather (gasp, again) so that it was slightly smoochyer. It is a tad to structured for me.
I do really like the newer lines but I only got into coach in the last year so I don't really know the legacy lines to well.

Personally, I like the new leather bags. They are so light, and that's a huge plus for me. While I did like the old Legacy bags, they were just too heavy and bulky to carry. Any Coach bag will last as long as I want to use it. I've never had a problem with any of them.

I've never really fallen head over heels for any particular line, I evaluate everything on a piece by piece basis and decide what works for me. I have one legacy bag at the moment (shoulder bag in walnut) and I absolutely love it - I've been carrying it all winter long. That being said, I am anxious for spring when the legacy bad will get put away and some lighter pieces will come out again. For me, it all boils down to what works on an everyday basis.

Definitely me! I agree Op the newer stuff is way more appealing~~I feel a little sad when everybody keeps talking about how "downhill" Coach has gown. I don't feel that way @ all!! I think they keep getting better =) And the Madison stuff is so gorgeous!!

Definitely me! I agree Op the newer stuff is way more appealing~~I feel a little sad when everybody keeps talking about how "downhill" Coach has gown. I don't feel that way @ all!! I think they keep getting better =) And the Madison stuff is so gorgeous!!

I know Madison is just awesome! And like I said before Sabrina is hands down the best bag Coach has designed so far! :yahoo:

I'm with the OP, I am a noobie to Coach and got sucked in because of the newer Poppy stuff (leather hobo + Minty tote + Poppy-chan!). Nothing wrong with old collections too, but just not my cup of tea.

Coach is successful because it has a strong history of all these great collections along the recent innovative designs so they definitely target diff demographics and I'm sure they don't expect everyone to love 100% of all their lines (that's why they have diff lines to begin with).