Who loves the newer Coach more than Legacy??

I love ALL bags! :yahoo: I'm personally trying to get as much use as possible out of my Legacy bags right now because as soon as warmer weather hits, I put them away for my Madison, Garnet, etc.

had the lily sold it...legacy is nice to me its just one of the older lines nice..but not any nicer than the new stuff...the legacy lining is nice i have it in the red peyton...love tattersall..but i like the new stuff too..and gasp i love poppy for fun everyday bags poppy is fun and not all of it is loud to me anyway..oh mmy poor wallet i tink I like too much coach lol

I don't like the newer stuff more than Legacy (in general...I'm case by case), but I like a lot of the new. I don't feel that some of the newer bags have the same quality as many of the older bags, but I still either like or dislike each piece individually. Some of that is QC issues. Try as I might to move on from Coach just because they destroy the value of their bags with their practices, I'm still a Coachie at heart and continue to buy what I like. I agree with Bunny...if I don't like it and it doesn't work for me, then I won't get it. For ex, I never bought the small Legacy shoulder bags because they were too small for my tastes. In general, I would say that I have my main loves, but I can be all over the place. I actually love some VERY trendy bags, and I don't care if they are in style or out...I'll carry them no matter what. I think probably one reason I have a lot of bags is because I like a LOT of different styles and colors! So when I say I miss Legacy, it NEVER means that I hate the new, kwim??

I LOVE Legacy for the look/style/better quality materials BUT many Legacy bags did not work for me because they were too big and heavy. I tried to make them work, trust me!OH how I wish they had made a smaller/lighter Francine or Gigi. Now the new stuff is great for the sizes/organization and lightness but it lacks in other areas. I also think most of the new stuff is geared towards younger girls which I am not anymore. :sad: hmmm.......I don't think I can say I like one better than the other...still searching for my HG! :P

I love Legacy, so I can't say that I don't. That being said, I do feel that there are a lot of people who compare the Legacy pieces to the newer lines (like another poster stated earlier) and to me, it is a bit frustrating sometimes, because they are totally different. Comparing one of my Legacy pieces to my Hailey, for instance. Apples and oranges. Both fruit...but totally different, know what I mean? I am totally in love with the Madison line, there have been few things in that line that haven't wow'd me, and the leather is light and divine. I love the bright pops of color that you see in people's posts with Garnets and the like. Legacy has colors like pond, true, but for "pop", well, the newer lines have more of that, in my opinion. I think I get frustrated by the bashing of the newer lines because they are not exactly like Legacy. Legacy was special, that was the whole point of it. I love the new lines...well, except for most Poppy. Because while I can get behind a bag that is more delicate than a Legacy piece, they still don't seem to have the same quality as current bags in other lines at the same price point.
All just my opinion :smile:

I'm a fan of both! I actually don't own any legacy - I missed out on them in outlets and I rarely ever pay full price for anything. I'm trying to get my hands on an Ali though and if I do that would be my first legacy.

I'm not Legacy crazy whatsoever! Just sold my last legacy piece to keep my newer coach items, I'm just not crazy about the heavy leather and hardware (please don't throw stones at me :smile: ) I like the newer, lighter stuff and the bright colors and variations...

Most of the legacy line looks very heavy and old fashioned to me...but I would love to own a gigi! I'm fairly new to Coach but I like alot of the more modern colors and styles.

I was curious about this too lol. I am in between even though i just started buying coach last year, i have known about legacy and (don't kill me) i really don't like the style on a lot of legacy bags, i feel they look kinda old fashioned. The lining is cute, but not cute enough to make me buy a bag that's crazyness for me. I only really like the peyton, gigi and brigit that's about it.

ITA! Those the exact bags I like but not enough to go a pay what they are going for.