*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

Went a bit crazy!! Last week got 2 nice LPs on eBay - Dylan Med. Tote in Zucca and Dylan Large Shoulder in Turquoise. Gorgeous bags, one new and one looks brand new - am so happy with them.

Got some great LP bags from the website sale on Friday (Amethyst Dylan triple zip Speedy and Black Maya large Speedy - love them!!). :Presents

Now waiting for today's delivery :woohoo:.....Jesse Large Russet Speedy, Dylan Triple Zip Shoulder in Emerald, and Dylan Zip wallet in Amethyst!! Yeah! Can't wait.

Must stop now. :shocked:

Went a bit crazy!! Last week got 2 nice LPs on eBay - Dylan Med. Tote in Zucca and Dylan Large Shoulder in Turquoise. Gorgeous bags, one new and one looks brand new - am so happy with them.

Got some great LP bags from the website sale on Friday (Amethyst Dylan triple zip Speedy and Black Maya large Speedy - love them!!). :Presents

Now waiting for today's delivery :woohoo:.....Jesse Large Russet Speedy, Dylan Triple Zip Shoulder in Emerald, and Dylan Zip wallet in Amethyst!! Yeah! Can't wait.

Must stop now. :shocked:

Love the Jesse line!!! Can't wait to see pics of the large speedy. I really want the small speedy in cognac . . . really really really badly :smile: Waiting for a sale.

Thanks Jen. As much as I drooled over the BE olive, it was just a tad too yellow. I'm sitting out the BE sale and I haven't bought a bag in months so the timing was right when I saw this one listed.