Who here keeps a blog/journal?

I'm not a big writer when it comes to blogging either. I do like posting fashion pictures, or if I start a clothing/accessory wish list I'll post those along with OOTD or fashion/beauty tips to help out other girls that I know have been a big help for me.

I recently posted one for fun date nights which I will add onto as I get more ideas

I do. I have found it quite fun but with my busy schedule that is usually what gives. If I try to commit myself to doing a certain number of posts a month then I am more conscious of keeping it up to date. Some months I have just a few posts.

I love reading others blogs as well. I follow so many keeping up is a job in itself.

I'm on livejournal but it's mostly updating my complaints about work which is really only interesting to me and all posts are either private or for a few people to read.

I've had soooo many over the past like 10 years: DeadJournal, Xanga, LiveJournal, Blogspot, and now Tumblr. I still update the LJ (lots of complaining) and Blogspot (private matters), but my Tumblr is my primary blog. I post lots of pictures, ramble about music, and also read a lot of them, many bands/musicians use it.

I write one for therapy, it helped me get over a very bad break up and deal with my illness. I've had some success with it. It's not for everyone, it's raw writing, hard to read, not for everyone. But it helps me deal with my illness and for that it means a lot.
Blogspot is very good to use- I know nothing about HTML and find it to be very user friendly.

I have a Livejournal but I don't post very regularly. I done a massive August Haul a few days ago, reviewing all the products I bought this month and no-one was interested :sad: it's just my regular friends who follow it.

I'm thinking of trying out a new blog site actually, just need to find out how to find people to follow on it etc. Any tips?