Who here keeps a blog/journal?

i keep a blog, but to be honest, i'd rather not post it publicly. feel free to pm me if you'd like it.

i normally wouldn't have a problem doing so, but unfortunately a few months ago, i had someone from tpf post a horrible comment on my blog which not only was directed at me and my design business, but towards my family, as well. from then on, i removed it from my signature.

sorry!

i'm sure others will post theirs, however. good luck!

^^ I remember that, OGC. I'm hoping that was a bunch of random, spineless lurkers (not that all lurkers here are spineless), and not registered tPF'ers. Love your posts, GF! :kiss:

Mine's in my autosig - haven't enabled comments just yet as I'm just getting underway.

XXXOO PG

I have a blog for my jewelry, which I have been posting on for about a year now. x

I like that Blogspot lets you screen comments before they are posted.

P.S. Pursegrrl - I just checked out your blog - I love your writing style, and am now following your blog. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
i keep a blog, but to be honest, i'd rather not post it publicly. feel free to pm me if you'd like it.

i normally wouldn't have a problem doing so, but unfortunately a few months ago, i had someone from tpf post a horrible comment on my blog which not only was directed at me and my design business, but towards my family, as well. from then on, i removed it from my signature.

sorry!

i'm sure others will post theirs, however. good luck!
Wow that's so unfortunate. And I definitely don't blame you at all. It's sad that some people will stoop to low levels like that!!

I've entertained the idea but who the hell wants to know what I think about or have to say about anything?
Also, I think my mom reading my diary (that SHE bought me) when I was 10 years old ruined me for ever wanting to keep another journal again for the rest of my life.

We don't allow members to put the addresses of their personal websites in their posts, just an FYI - but feel free to discuss blogging in general.

^^ I remember that, OGC. I'm hoping that was a bunch of random, spineless lurkers (not that all lurkers here are spineless), and not registered tPF'ers. Love your posts, GF! :kiss:

Mine's in my autosig - haven't enabled comments just yet as I'm just getting underway.

XXXOO PG

thanks, sweety! i appreciate that.

so far, everything has been fine since it was recommended that i approve all comments before they're posted. now nobody posts anything! lol

that's fine, i don't blog so others can follow me or read, although i realize that's the whole intention of a blog, but i like to free my thoughts and my passion for design or whatever else is happening in my life.

I love blogging. I haven't been able to post this month because I have been in the process of moving. However, next month I will hopefully be posting more, but if you would like to read my blog a link to it is in my signature. I blog about living healthy and natural health.