Who hates wearing pants?

Everyone thinks I am supper dressed up because I usually wear a skirts or dress, but honestly part of the reason for this is comfort. Skirts and dresses are more comfy than pants in my opinion. I think I am one of the few people who find jeans to be slightly uncomfortable!

there was a kid in high school who NEVER wore pants (not even in winter when it was snowing). he also always wore t-shirts with no jacket. but he had some developmental issues so i guess he didn't like the way long sleeves and pants felt?

i wish i lived somewhere warm enough where i could always wear dresses or tees and leggings. i'm not a big fan of wearing pants. too restricting lol

I don't mind wearing pants but when I'm in my house the pants come OFF! I hate feeling restricted in my clothing and I'm sure all of our neighbors have seen me in many stages of undress while I've gone about my business at home. :lol: If DH and I bring food home the first thing we do before eating is take off our pants! It's something I got him doing.

As for DH, he used to only strictly wear slim fit slacks but then we found some great shorts for him to wear during the summer and they look great! However I think he'll only wear them when it's too hot for pants.

When I was overweight I avoided pants because they cut off my circulation when I sat down......but, then in skirts i discovered my expanding thighs were causing some major friction!

But I think once you find the right pair of pants that are a great mix of fit/comfort/style, everything falls into place!

I don't mind wearing pants but when I'm in my house the pants come OFF! I hate feeling restricted in my clothing and I'm sure all of our neighbors have seen me in many stages of undress while I've gone about my business at home. :lol: If DH and I bring food home the first thing we do before eating is take off our pants! It's something I got him doing.

As for DH, he used to only strictly wear slim fit slacks but then we found some great shorts for him to wear during the summer and they look great! However I think he'll only wear them when it's too hot for pants.

I'm with you Mia Bella; I wear pants when I have to, but as soon as get home, even before bringing in the groceries I tear off my clothes and throw on a oversized T shirt and a pair of comfy leggings. I doubt my neighbors have ever seen me in pants because no matter what I'm doing around the yard I'm in my leggings. I think I own 50 + pairs of leggings to 4 pairs of the most uncomfortable pants.

haha i thought this thread was promoting pantslessness. and i was totally thinking that recently... that i avoid pants as much as possible.

but no, this isn't about me. it's about your man. yeah i think it's a little weird. sorry.