Who hates wearing pants?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    I didn't know where to post this so I decided here. The guy I'm kinda seeing right now hates wearing pants for some reason so he only wears shorts even in the winter. We both live in Cali so it's not that cold here. Is that weird he never wears pants? Anyone has a DH/DF/BF that hates wearing pants too or know of any guy or anyone that hates wearing pants? Lol.

2. I'm sorry I suppose wardrobe would be a better place to post this; I just didn't think about it. Mods you can move this there as you wish.

3. I hate wearing pants!

I feel so restricted when wearing pants. I'd rather wear a loose fitting sweater dress in the winter - or even tights.

4. Gaah - not me. I love pants because they cover up my horrid legs. And my flat bum.

As for guys who always wear pants, I've always found that weird! Where I live, it's around 4 degrees celsius (COLD) in Winter and I see men in shorts and t-shirts all the time. I asked a guy at a bus stop about it once. His response was "I just don't get that cold." Fair enough!

I guess I don't really mind/not mind either way, except if they're sitting really close to me in a small space like on a plane - I once sat next to a guy in shorts on a 9 hour plane ride which would have been ok except for the fact that he moulted leg hair into my shoes. Eeewwwwww.

5. Did you mean that you found it weird that guys wore shorts all the time?

My last ex-boyfriend didn't like wearing shorts at all. In fact, he dressed heavier than me in winter lol and I ask him why. He said because he's cold LOL. He would wear a long sleeve shirt, a short sleeved overshirt and then a jacket (long sleeved obviously) with jeans, socks and Vans shoes. Whereas I just wore a single t-shirt underneath a jacket or hoodie with jeans, thong sandal flip flops and that's it.

And ew that guy with the leg hair sounds gross. I like guys with leg hair, but not when a stranger rubs it against you!

6. I hate wearing pants around the house :smile: If I am alone I'll usually walk around in a tshirt and underwear. haha, I have no clue why, but I feel free without pants :biggrin:

7. I'm a dress girl I prefer them to pants, and one of the reasons is the comfort factor.

8. i rarely wear pants, even in the winter i just wear leggings or tights w / dresses. I'm definitely a dress type of girl :biggrin:

9. i have an uncle that lives upstate new york with feet of snow on the ground that refuses to wear pants. he has literally cut his legs on the ice layer in snow bc they werent protected. strange but we love him anyway :smile:

10. I love wearing pants because of the protection factor, hot or cold.
    1.) I don't have to worry much about applying and reapplying sunscreen.
    2.) I don't have to worry much about surface injuries like scrapes and cuts.
    3.) I guess this is with #1, but I don't have to worry about sunburns.
    4.) I don't have to worry much about windburns.
    5.) If I were stranded somewhere with no water, at least the sweat in my pants will help keep my skin hydrated.

Heat with or without full clothing (as long as the layers are minimal) is never an issue for me.

11. I prefer dresses or skirts for myself.

I would think it was weird if a guy never wore pants. I live in a warm climate too. would he wear shorts if you went out to a nice dinner???

12. I knew a guy who wouldn't wear shorts, but never a guy that wouldn't wear pants.

13. If I could, I would be in sweats 24/7!

14. Piggies! Piggies hate pants! (^(oo)^)v

15. I much prefer dresses and skirts to pants, but this is a question about a man. Yes, I would find it odd if a man never wore pants. What kind of job does he hold? Would he wear pants for a different job? Would he wear pants on a nice date? Would he wear pants to someone else's wedding? Not to be too judgemental because everyone is different and perhaps he is a really great guy, but not wearing pants would be a deal-breaker for me. I just don't find men's legs so attractive that I want to see them ALL the time.