Who hates wearing pants?

i don't like pants much. i definitely prefer skirts or dresses...i mean, it feels like you're in pj's! what's not to love?

i do find this strange for a man, but i guess if he lives in a warm climate it's OK.

One of the guys i work with never wears pants, he's always in shorts. Here in Sydney, it can get very cold during winter but he doesn't seem to mind. He seems to hate pants more than he hates cold :shrugs:

The only pants I like are jeans and leggings. I absolutely hate dress pants and khakis. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of khakis...that color is just not flattering on me.

plus I have a small waist but bigger hips and a butt so it's very hard for me to find professional looking dress pants - I always look like I'm TRYING to accentuate my bum or something. At least with jeans there are hundreds of different fits that can you can mold to your bum/hips/thighs or whatever to flatter you.

Gaah - not me. I love pants because they cover up my horrid legs. And my flat bum.

As for guys who always wear pants, I've always found that weird! Where I live, it's around 4 degrees celsius (COLD) in Winter and I see men in shorts and t-shirts all the time. I asked a guy at a bus stop about it once. His response was "I just don't get that cold." Fair enough!

I guess I don't really mind/not mind either way, except if they're sitting really close to me in a small space like on a plane - I once sat next to a guy in shorts on a 9 hour plane ride which would have been ok except for the fact that he moulted leg hair into my shoes. Eeewwwwww.

omg!! 4 degrees celsius here and most people ARE in shorts. we get -40 celsius though regularly in winter, and up to -52 at the worst. no guy wears shorts then! no matter how much they may hate them!

I knew someone in high school like that, wore shorts until the dead cold of winter.

I don't really wear pants. They never fit and they are not so comfortable. I do like the look of pants though.

I never wear shorts because I don't want people looking at my ugly legs. I don't like jeans or dress pants either but I have to wear them where I work and when required for special outings. When not at work I wear ankle length leggings even at the Canadian -30 C. temperatures. It may be horrifing to some but I have never had anyone comment about wearing leggings as pants. They are comfortable and as long as I feel comfortable wearing them then I think people should just wear what they want.

i hate wearing trousers :yucky: only wear them to the gym really, and for skiing. i have lots of jeans but i stopped wearing them about three years ago when i was living in copenhagen and had to cycle a lot (they were super tight and really made cycling harder). and even in high school i pretty much only wore skirs and dresses. i think i look much better in a skirt, even if i'm stuck in a rut of wearing the black american apparel pencil skirt in a size down to make it shorter and tighter :shame:

For me, finding pants are a problem. I can't just walk into a store and buy them off of the rack because I need the length- so I have to always order pants online. Then if they don't fit or aren't long enough thats a whole other issure. Also, a lot of stores don't carry pants in longer lengths.

I only own about 7-8 prs of pants compared to about 100+ dresses and 30+ skirts.